Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I've Been Robbed!

Olympian God

I've Been Robbed!

Several times, while playing Lilith or TQIT, I would notice that I suddenly had a lot less gold than I remembered. I figured that I had merely made a mistake. But recently, I had a new character almost up to 30,000 gold, when the character only had 12,000. I checked my inventory carefully to make sure I hadn't suddenly bought something. It was too early in the game to change any of the charms. I was robbed!

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

never notice that。gold is not that important in tqit。

You get so much gold after just playing, that you'll never need to get concerned over it again.

I bet it was them darned pirates.............
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

I had that problem, turns out there were holes all over the back of my computer. After I taped them all up and had it sealed really good, the computer died. I think it is best to let the pirates steal the gold as that is better than buying a new computer after the pirates get mad an melt your "secured" computer.

(seriously, never heard of this before)

I'm glad you didn't say it was a problem with System32.
    I remember playing a pc game in the early 80's where the maze graphics and monsters were text characters on our green screens. If you ran into a capital "L" it was a leprechaun and he would steal your gold. If gold was an issue in TQ, it sure would be a funny monster skill.

Olympian God
    I have purchased burglary insurance and the problem has disappeared.