3 DAYS. VOTE.
1. HK-47 (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic)
2. Nikolai Bellic (GTA IV)
3. Ghost (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)
4. Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango)
5. Darth Nihilus (KOTOR 2)
6. Shale (Dragon Age: Origins)
7. Strelok (STALKER series)
8. Vampire (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)
9. The Necrons (Warhammer 40k)
10. Altair (Assassin's Creed)
1. HK-47 is a killing machine. A killing machine with the sense of humor. I really like the character because it is an efficient and loyal friend who is not going to betray you but protect you. Yes, I said friend because after KOTOR 1 and 2 I have become attached to him and never left him out of the party. He doesn't have feelings, he will do what you say, especially if it involves killing somebody.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."
2. He is a common man who came to Liberty City with the hope to became rich after he read his cousin letters in which he stated that he lives the American Dream. It was all lies and Niko had to get his cousin out of shit and actually do something on their own. He is loyal to his family, ready to kill anyone who fucks with it. He shows remorse but he needs to kill to resolve the problem and he knows it. Sometimes I wondered if he really wanted to do that but in the end I know it was the best decision and I would have done the same.
Ileyna Faustin: [about Mikhail Faustin] He did not used to be like this. When we were young, at home, he was beautiful. He was happy. He made me happy. But then something changed. Years ago. I never quite knew what it was. So many years I wondered what it was, or what was wrong with me that I did not see it in him, or I changed him.
Niko Bellic: Life is complicated. I... I never thought I'd live like this.
Ileyna Faustin: No?
Niko Bellic: When the war came, I did bad things, but after the war I thought nothing of doing bad things. I killed people, smuggled people, sold people.
Ileyna Faustin: And you don't worry about your soul?
Niko Bellic: After you walk into a village and you see 50 children, all sitting neatly in a row, against a church wall, each with their throats cut and their hands chopped off, you realize that the creature that could do this doesn't have a soul.
Ileyna Faustin: God is very complicated. You mustn't give up hope.
Niko Bellic: Well, I don't know about that.
3. Not much to say about Ghost, he is a though stalker, one of the first to enter the Zone and Strelok's best friend. He is number 3 because he respects the friendship with Strelok and is loyal to him. When Strelok wanted to go to the center of The Zone, Fang tried to convince Ghost not to go but he did and they reached the center of The Zone. Master of sneaking, he is a stalker worth of respect and really deserves to be number 3.
Now I'm all alone in this stinking underground facility. Vasiliev doesn't count; he's just a burden which I'll have to protect.
4. Manny Calavera, he is the only reason why I finished Grim Fandango, the game was terrible, the only exception were the dialogues and this character. He is cynical, pesimisthic and would do anything to achieve his goal. +1 from me.
Hector LeMans: Oh Manny... so cynical... What happened to you, Manny, that caused you to lose your sense of hope, your love of life?
Manuel Calavera: I died.
5. He doesn't have feelings, he is like a robot, a robot with an unstoppable hunger for force. An hunger that could conquer the galaxy. I understand him, he needs to survive and if that means destroying all life in the galaxy then so be it!
"Power? Do you think so? You would be wrong. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him slowly, feeding him. He is already dead; it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."
6. He is pretty similar to HK-47, in fact, I am pretty sure they added his personality to Shale. He doesn't have that love for killing like HK did, he is more indifferent, with lesser humor than my number 1. He only cares about his Golem brothers, no one else. I like him.
"The darkspawn are an evil that must be destroyed it's true. Though not as evil as the birds...damnable feathered fiends!"
7. I don't like him so much, the only reason why he is here is that he doesn't want to die. He reached the center of The Zone, he was brainwashed, lots of things. I like how he manages to face challenges and doesn't give up. Go Strelok!
I don't know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I'll never know... But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that.
8. Vampire is a character that tricked death so many times. There were lots of times when all the members of his group were killed, except him. I like that mysterious thing. It's like he has made a pact with the Devil to live in exchange for others lives. Dunno what to say but he is generally avoided and so should the new players of the game do. Besides that, he is an outcast and loner just like me.
"Stalker born under a lucky star. Many times, the teams he was with would end up in tight spots and every time he was the only survivor. Most stalkers stay away from him on account of the bad luck he is said to bring. Has been roaming the Zone on his own for quite some time now."
9. The Necrons are killers on a Dark Crusade to destroy all life in galaxy. They weren't like this in the beggining but they were fooled by their gods, The C'tan, too take up an armor that brainwashes them and makes them cold and killing robots. Hai faiv!
10. The only reason he is here is because he respects orders and is disciplined. Some say he is a slave but I say it is the perfect killer. Doesn't ask questions and follows orders. Much better than Ezio.
1. CJ Carl Johnson ( Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas )
2. Thrall Wafchief of the Horde ( Warcraft III )
3. Tryndamere the Barbarian King ( League of Legends )
4. Lachdanan Captain of King Leoric's knights ( Diablo I )
5. Duke Nukem ( Duke Nukem series )
6. Coach ( Left for Dead 2 )
7. Snowflake ( Dead Rising 2 )
8. Eddy Gordo ( Tekken 3 )
9. The Prince ( Prince of Persia series )
10. Gimli ( Lord of the Rings The Battle for the Middle Earth )
1. CJ . Carl Johnson . And so many more names to call this dude . And that's what he is DUDE . From the emotional siutations to the everyday normal bullshit in Campton and surrounding areas . He is a perfect picture of things that occur in Los Angeles . He risked his life for his family lots of times , proving how loyal he is to his family and to people who help him on the way .
2. Why I picked this dude , well orc . Cuz he risked everything to give his people a new chance . After surviving what happen on their birth planet , he never thirsted for revenge as his brother Grom did . Helping the centaurs and keeping his people alive at the same time , all while they are in unknown land with no home is what this Orc does best . After fight with the Pit Lord , and Groms death , he took what remained of his strength and rushed towards to enemy whos power supassed his in many ways , showing Orcs bravery and courage . Similar to humans.
3. Ok I love Tryndamere . With his big .... blade (Perverts) he cuts through the forces of LoL with ease . One of the heroes that you can actually right click and cast one spell to take down a hero , but also depth in gameplay and thinking . Depending much on his allies , but also capable of cutting everyone down alone .
4. Lachdanan is an survivor of the aftermath that ocurred in Tristan . Him and his few man managed to fall back but only to find out that King Leoric is corrupted . He managed to kill him but Leoric but Leoric threw curse on him . Suffering eternal life , or death he needs help from a hero to obtain item which will give him eternal peace . As his gratitude he gives his helmet , to help destroy the best who is responsible for events in Tristan . Loyal to the end , and a sworn protector of light , even in darkness .
5. EGO ! Thats all you need , and this inglorious bastard has too much of it . Alien shooting , beer drinking , babe getting piece of ars kicking dude . . Nothing more to say here except . Its time to .....
6. Coach . Not only that he has cool name , well nick name , this guy is a 44 years old tall piece of ass kicking dude . Prefering melee weapons and shotguns , he's cutting down zombies in Left for Dead 2 . But when it comes to words , Coach really begins to shine . One of the most optimistic persons in the LFD2 group , Coach makes the best out of each situation . Or he fights his way through it .
7. Snowflake!!!!!!!!!! A freaking tiger that you can actually tame ( after a big hard ass process ) , and bring back to your daughter . What I like about it is its loyalty . You feed me , I come back home with you .... Kinda like me , maybe thats the reason why I am waking up in diffrent houses every couple of days .
8. Eddy Gordo , The Tiger . Capoeira was always a dance and fighting style I wanted to learn . I didn't . Such finesse and concentration is required in this , that it all looks beautiful . Also its mainly a form of dance so you can get away from Police after kicking someones ass . "What I was like dancing , and this dude came and stood in front of me , and I was like "Move"and he was like no ....2 mins later he was down , I dunno man". Finesse , perfection , speed , movement , style !
9. The Prince . Damn this guys survivability is.... He killed so many monsters , beats , devils , ifrits , djinns hell I don't know what not , and he kept smile on his face . In Two Thrones I love the sarcasm he is given , while in Warrior Within I love the edge , and power in fighting hes given . After mastering many forms of fighting , climbing , running , jumping all he needs to learn now is how to wield a gun . I have no doubt that ubisoft is going that way .
10. "That still counts as one! " Well when you take role of Gimli it counts as thousand . I don't like how they "untweaked" him in movie , since in books he kicks way more arses . I like dwarfs and this one is great example why . Axe throwing , rushing , jumping , earthquaking bastard .