Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: [REL] TQVault 2.3.1.x

Games have changed the language does not change the language of TQVault.

Computer environment - Windows Xp - Service Pack 3
    Version of the game - Fan Patch 1.17A

TQVault_v2.3.1.3 & v2.3.1.4 Bug Report

ARCFile.ReadARCToC() - Error reading arcfile
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: 'C:\Program Files\THQ\Titan Quest Immortal Throne\Resources\CPF_TEXTURES.arc' Can not find the file.

file name: 'C:\Program Files\THQ\Titan Quest Immortal Throne\Resources\CPF_TEXTURES.arc'

Location: System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

Location: System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

Location: System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)

This issue does not search for items.

Thanks go make me a good program.
    But what's the problem?
    Last edited by qjtjsks; 03-07-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Hey guys a got a very annoying error message sometimes when i want to take back Items from my Lilith Char to the Vault.
    Here is a Picture :

When this happend all Item i took back n Vault are returned back to the Character.

So noone is able or want to help me?? nice^^

Priest
    @Jonney

Did you made a clean install, first for protection make a copy of your TQVault Save folder and uninstall the previous version.

Then install the new version, verify your TQVault SaveData in /MyGames/TitanQuest/TQVaultData you should find your old SaveData file still there.

And everything should be fine, it's what I did because the first time when I tried to install it over the older version I had a similar problem!

Good luck....

Biblyos

Yes i made a clean install. As you said i copied all of my Vault and unistalled the previous version. Than i installed the new version and than this error message shows sometimes, when i want to take back items form my Lilith Char back to Vault, but only if i want to take them directly from the Char (not the inventory). In former versions that wasn't a problem, so i dont know what i did wrong^^
    mfg Jonney
    PS. Thanks that u care about my problem unlike the others.

Priest
    @ Jonney

I don't have the technical know how to help you more but I would be very surprise that the "others" as you said didn't want or care to help you, sometimes it may take a few days or a week before having a specific answer to a specific problem.

Since you posted 45 times, you should know by now, that the people in this forum are open and caring.

So, please, don't judge the members of this forum because you didn't had an answer right away...

Patience is the mother of all virtues. There will always be somebody somewhere who'll answer with his best knowledge any of your questions.

Have a nice day,

Biblyos

Act 5 Project member
    @qjtjsks:
    It looks like it's searching the wrong folder for that file. That is a fanpatch file and it should be in the TQIT\Resources\XPack folder. I will take a look at it and see what I find.

@Jonney:
    It's a subscript out of range error for the shadow slot on your weapons. If you can send me the character file along with any steps that you have found to reproduce the problem that would be helpful.

Act 5 Project member
    Crashing when mousing over formulas from this thread:
    http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/t...Issue-v2.3.0.4

@Oona Fett:
    I just checked and all of the formulae from TQIT are functioning when I mouse over them. Are you using a mod or custom game?
    It would also be helpful if you can send me the tqdebug.log and the vault file which is causing the problem along with noting the specific items that are crashing.

Inside the TQVaultData folder there are plain text files named "[vault/character name] Export.txt". It seems that these *Export.txt files are just a simple list of which items the .vault and character save files contain.

When I rename a .vault file using TQVault's rename function, the corresponding *Export.txt file is not renamed and a new .txt file is created according to the new .vault file's name. I manually delete the old .txt file in order to not have unused files cluttering the folder. Doing this, it could happen that I would accidentally delete a .txt file that still has a corresponding .vault file, so I was wondering if that can have any effect on TQVault's functioning.

I would assume that if the *Export.txt file of a .vault or character file is missing, TQVault generates the file again, and if it already exists, TQVault overwrites the old *Export.txt file, thus making the file up-to-date with the corresponding .vault or character file. From that I get to a rather insignificant question: Is it safe to delete the *Export.txt files (even those which still have a corresponding .vault or character file), as in do they affect the functioning of TQVault in any way?

Thanks in advance and thanks to EJFudd for creating TQVault.
    Last edited by justdownloading; 04-01-2012 at 05:50 AM.

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by justdownloading View Post
    Is it safe to delete the *Export.txt files (even those which still have a corresponding .vault or character file), as in do they affect the functioning of TQVault in any way?
    AFAIK you can delete it, without problems. The files are needed only for the search ... IMO/AFAIK.
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast