Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: D3 won't support mods and other news

Mind you, Darkspore is still uncracked.............
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

oooh, yeah your right. I actually looked for it last two days ago 'coz Its kinda similar to Diablo and I wanna play something to pass the time. Sadly, it's still not cracked. I thought as well that its an online MMO because its not cracked yet.

I wonder what EA did to make it uncrackable.

Mind you, it's cheap enough to buy now:-

EBAY Link
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

Priest
    It's not cracked or no one had the time to put it up on the net.

Anyway I think the pentagon is the best example that there is no unhackable system.

I just recently heard that they hacked in there and if the "top dog" in the army gets hacked so does a game!!!

The Book thread
    The Poetry thread

"The Zone wants to be respected. Otherwise it will punish."
    "It is so quiet out here, it is the quietest place in the world."

D3 is basically copying WoW play style in some manners. although your character is preset (you choose what you use rather then what you spec), you don't get 'skill points' and the end game isn't leveling, its getting gear, in a harder to play environment.

the entrance of MMO style play into the Action RPG...

I'm going to skip d3 personally, the characters just don't do anything for me. But there are a lot of things they are doing that will attempt to draw in the millions of casual players that WoW managed to bring aboard. Even if it pisses the rest of us off endlessly.

I'm likely going to skip out on D3 as well. I'm very unhappy with the real cash auction hall, among many other things. Honestly, the one good thing about D3 is that (hopefully) it will have some great ideas for this gaming genre that other gaming developers can steal and put into other games that aren't so restrictive with how they want you to play their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frojak View Post
    I'm likely going to skip out on D3 as well. I'm very unhappy with the real cash auction hall, among many other things. Honestly, the one good thing about D3 is that (hopefully) it will have some great ideas for this gaming genre that other gaming developers can steal and put into other games that aren't so restrictive with how they want you to play their game.
    Personally, the real money AH is the only thing I'd play for. Hell, farm a ton of loot, never use it, just put it on the AH. Farm tons of gold, don't use it, put it on the AH for real money.

I have alot of time right now, if it works as well as they suggest, it'd give me some money while I'm looking for a real job lol.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Sorry it's nothing new

But some of the comments are an interesting read

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/08/22/di...9s-not-online/

It didn't really occur to me but maybe the panel of customers Blizzard are surveying for the development are more the hardcore diablo fans and NOT the casual players. If I had to take a guess at which were in the minority I'd have to say the hardcore, not the casual.

And which would they make the most money from? hmmm hard to say.
    Last edited by Ttandc; 10-11-2011 at 02:40 AM.

No mods? Median xl was the best thing to ever happen to diablo 2. And wtb diablo(original) dark scary look back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123