Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 66 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP]Soulvizier Mod - Development

sell it. it will not be useful anymore. that is, if you don't playing with dolls:P!

silly question- when you install this mod , you installed it in the custom folder that you have in immortal throne?thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by padio View Post
    silly question- when you install this mod , you installed it in the custom folder that you have in immortal throne?thanks for your help
    You put all the files into your install folder, replacing the ones that asks to be replaced.

i.e. put the files in the game dir, example: C:/Program Files/THQ/Titan Quest Immortal Throne or C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\Titan Quest Immortal Throne\

be careful since other people had to install underlord before playing the mod, don't know if the issue still persists.

you have to replace them since creating a folder in the custom maps will not function properly.

thank you guys for the quick answers i apreciate your help

Quote Originally Posted by Asheron View Post
    - First post says latest version is 0.4 beta without content completed for Epic and Legendary. Is this still true? Should I wait for full version?
    It's only partially true, except Forge Formulae only minor things are missing from Epic/Legendary.

- Are existing items gives some love and (re)balance? Are OP things like SBC and Sapros tuned down while Djiin Shackles and similar useless MI getting some boost? What about sets?
    There have been minimal changes to the existing items beyond what UL did. At some point I would like to rebalance the uniques, especially the underpowered sets.

And just one last question: why are souls not in the artifact slot instead of rings? Just curiosity really, artifact slot just seems more appropriate for me, I'm not asking to change it or anything. Like I said, just curious.
    I wanted the player to be able to wield 2 souls simultaneously to allow for some crazy builds and flexibility. I've also always found rings pretty boring items, so I feel no regret mostly replacing them with the souls.
    Using rings also has the interesting side effect that the monsters equip the souls and gain the stats themselves, it doesn't make much sense but it makes for some interesting and challenging fights.

I hope you give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by amgoz1 View Post
    I wanted the player to be able to wield 2 souls simultaneously to allow for some crazy builds and flexibility.
    All that's missing, is MORE PROCS!

I could give you ideas and suggestions for various procs if you'd like. I'd love to see a lot more of them in the mod

Hey im new to forums and stuff like this but I have a noob question?

Where can I play soulvizier online with other people ??
    thanks

you must either play with people you know who have the mod, or ask anyone on the forums. there are also people on Grim Dawn Forums who play it a lot, so asking there would also be a plus.

Hey amgoz when do you think this mod will be out of beta and will fully release? I'm kinda waiting till all the bugs are sorted out before I switch from Underlord to it. After reading this whole thread though, it looks like good stuff and I can't wait to try it out.

Page 66 of 198 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast