Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [REL] AsylumsMod Uber-Underlord

Ok, the DB I have limits boss spawns to 1, ups Uberloot drops from orbs (you'll see 1 most likely per orb, remember they are random affix's still so it takes some farming to get what you want), upped amount of loot from said orbs, and finally I put in Violo's new experience equation so the amount of exp needed to level at around 60 and on isn't so drastic, doesn't effect low levels. I made this pretty much for me, is this going to be a problem for you guys (I need to build it in AM and see if I screwed anything up)? There are a few bugs yet also, but nothing game breaking, I think the spider cave after Sparta has some issues (quest) but I can look it over if I have time today. If you want the 6 bosses deal that Wulf released let me know, otherwise I'll upload this tonight after I recheck and build it.
    Last edited by Samsonite; 06-23-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Samsonite View Post
    Ok, the DB I have limits boss spawns to 1, ups Uberloot drops from orbs (you'll see 1 most likely per orb, remember they are random affix's still so it takes some farming to get what you want), upped amount of loot from said orbs, and finally I put in Violo's new experience equation so the amount of exp needed to level at around 60 and on isn't so drastic, doesn't effect low levels. I made this pretty much for me, is this going to be a problem for you guys (I need to build it in AM and see if I screwed anything up)? There are a few bugs yet also, but nothing game breaking, I think the spider cave after Sparta has some issues (quest) but I can look it over if I have time today. If you want the 6 bosses deal that Wulf released let me know, otherwise I'll upload this tonight after I recheck and build it.
    Sounds good to me, better than not playing at all. Would be great if you upload it.

Here is my version, let me know if there are any bugs and I'll fix it asap, not sure on Bloodcave as I didn't test it all the way yet, its kinda brutal in Uber lol. Follow Wulf's instructions for install, replace this asylumsmod.arz with the one in Custom Maps\Asylumsmod\database and you are good to go!

asylumsmod.arz

Thanks alot. It is working so far. Probably going to take some time to get to the Bloodcave

The link to the AsylumsMod_Uber_Underlord.rar is out of date, so i cannot download it.
    Please update the link.

Will be greatful !

Sorry for the delay. I re-uploaded for you, enjoy!

asylumsmod.arz

thanks sam, i should download it so I can keep it hosted...
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Can you reupload Samsonite? Thanks.

Oops, nevermind. I installed on top of underlord and uber, and used the xmax arz file from asylum. It seems to be pretty intense, with xmax+Uber, so don't think I need your file. Although, the early levels are a bitch for sure.
    Last edited by Warrior; 10-27-2011 at 08:08 PM.

Is it possible to get asylumsmod.arz uploaded again? The links seem to be dead.

this dead as none of the links work and going from post to post is getting me confused which is the correct files to install or rename thanks..
    would be appreciated if this post was addressed and all files needed to be easier accessed..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast