Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legendary List (help me clear my bags)

Legendary List (help me clear my bags)

Weapons

Silence
    Torment
    Atropos Assistant
    Borealis
    Rod of the Anchients
    Horn of Tiamat (200-231 dmg)
    Khamsin
    Phorkos Trident
    Theogenes Onslaught
    Archons Judgement

Armor

Diogenes Wrap
    Pans Headdress
    Helm of Odysseus
    Permafrost Bracelet
    Armor of Achilles
    Shield of the Hideous Visage
    Athlon

Jewels

Ring of Gaia
    Black Pearl Ring
    Chirons Loop
    Eye of Flame
    Polaris
    Aeon

looking for ..nothing really, aphrodites favor would be nice, but i am dreaming. Anything +lightning or elemental dmg would be nice.

i have crystalline greaver and rimescythe, im interested in athenas battle greaves and the gladiator set rings alke and tamion.

my xfire is kingwulfgar, hope you can make a stable game.

The problem seems to be, not everyone has equivalent gear to trade. Most haven't seen epic yet, or don't have the time to don the cover-alls, straw hat, and pitch fork...

Clearing that list without making some compromises may be difficult immediately.

Its not a biggie, ive been giving away legendaries in every trade game I create/join. Just hoping to get a little something out of it all.

Good trades cst.

Quote Originally Posted by cstebbin
    Its not a biggie, ive been giving away legendaries in every trade game I create/join. Just hoping to get a little something out of it all.
    You've got the right attitude cstebbin, people have got to remember, it's only virtual. I think you have a pretty good handle on that.

I dont have muc to offer, but what I do have is Battlemage boots, Opheus Garland adn Silence for Legendary ..
    for Epic I have a few set items .. Tempest helm and chest .. Firewalker helm .. Sphnix chest bracer ( wearing ) and boots.

Interested in a new axe or helm.

I would like to trade gold for Helm of Odysseus and Silence.
    Around 6 million for them both?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnylion
    I dont have muc to offer, but what I do have is Battlemage boots, Opheus Garland adn Silence for Legendary ..
    for Epic I have a few set items .. Tempest helm and chest .. Firewalker helm .. Sphnix chest bracer ( wearing ) and boots.

Interested in a new axe or helm.
    Ill take another silence for my assasin, take whatever u want i need the space. PM me soon and we can set up a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rau the Legendary
    I would like to trade gold for Helm of Odysseus and Silence.
    Around 6 million for them both?
    Sadly I dont bother with gold, But i fyou see anything you want..Im rerolling a Storm/Defense and would take epics for my legendaries so long as they fit my build.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast