Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: good damage for a level 65 haruspex?

good damage for a level 65 haruspex?

I've beaten the game with nearly every type of character, and was wondering, what would good damage be considered for my lv. 65 haruspex? Currently I'm at a little over 12k dps and would love to be able to get over 20... but that seems a little high. My armor is this
    Helm- hale stygian great helm with incarnation of hercule smight
    Necklace- myrmidons pendant
    ring' 2 apollo's will
    body- great khans hunting harness
    weapon- kthlonian spike of havoc with achilles valor
    shield' ajax bronze tower
    artifact symbol of the polymath
    greaves- athenas battle greaves
    Last edited by imstarting; 04-19-2011 at 04:36 PM.

apollos will is not doing much AFAIK with a sword. I might try some hale rings or an adroit loop. Or a ring with resists if you need. Not familiar with all the rest. What +skills do you have? You definitely need +4. Stonebinder cuffs; do you got those? Veteran's nonspike with another affix is probably better.

Oops never mind the comments on apollos I was thinking razor. The dps lies, why aren't you wielding clubs and weapon training. Sapros. Dual wield.
    Last edited by claudius; 04-20-2011 at 04:06 AM.

you did read the name Haruspex right? That means hunter, i think you were thinking harbinger. if my haruspex used a sapros he would only do like 3k dps.it would fail

Yeah I got mixed up. I do think a veteran's spear might be better. Some of your items such as the greaves and helm are good but not optimal. I don't twink so I understand, and you have awesome damage. My illusionist which was the character I played the most had 2k without wolves and envenom, but more defensive and a caster = hard boss fights.

surprisingly a veterans spear makes my dps go down. i think the best item would be one with a prefix and an affix, like relentless weapon of reckless power. my harbinger has a phonoi like that. its pretty great.