Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good mastery combinations

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gore View Post
    Ok, so I just made a Necro+Sentinel to test it out and I have a few questions....
    1.Whats better for main attack Necro's Void Hammer tree or Sentinel's Decimate tree???
    2.Axe or Mace??
    3.A "mini-build" maybe??
    1 - iirc, decimate tree has far better buffs. Void is good early on, but decimate is a far larger tree and will be better in the end. I honestly can't tell you cause i haven't tested it. :X

2 - hmmm...sentinel skills don't require an axe, only a shield. So mace so you can abuse the baton passive.

3 - mini build??? i'll get back to you.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Citizen
    Thx for the answers ^^

Beginner
    So far I've dabbled with Brutality, Cabal and Necro... Necro/Brutality are both great offensive classes. Cabal is a good support class - I tried starting with it once and it was really weird just grouping monsters then AoE blasting them. I recommend Cabal as a 2nd mastery almost exclusively. It's very good, though. Anyway, I'ma create a Necro+Brutality and hopefully can take it to the end of normal today.

Does anyone know a good combo that can get by with LMB/RMB (other than buffs)? When I did Brutality, I used Spin Punch, Punch and Pummel while rarely using the damage buff of which I can't recall the name. It was kind of a hassle for a melee class. When I did Necro/Cabal, I had 3 buffs, a LMB, RMB and 3rd button skill at level 10. That's pretty intense. It's totally cool if that's how Asymod is meant to be played and there's no way around it, but I'm just curious.

Citizen
    Ok...so i wanna know what allegiance (except Brutality) will mix with Sanguinary??

Citizen
    What??? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gore View Post
    Ok...so i wanna know what allegiance (except Brutality) will mix with Sanguinary??
    Predator (tons of bleeding synergies), Sentinel (cancels the - armor debuff from sanguinary), Druid/Shaman (they don't have weapon specific skills, tons of support/pet skills).

Cabal... not so much, but I guess it could work.

Demo.. no idea. It could work as a long ranged tactical caster. (set up mines, lob bombs and plasma balls)

Sanguinary and Necro CAN work. Channeling baton and the passive for Sanguinary (the early one) work with staves, Conduit of Undeath and Bane's thrall give you huge vitality damage boosts. IIRC, Sanguinary's plasma snatch does vitality damage so you can rely on that (or stigma bomb) as your main damage source.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Citizen
    Spear Vagabond (Sanguinary+Predator) is a raping machine!!!

It is, you only need a staff/knife and the net, you can probably get past normal with just that.

Citizen
    I use a spear not a staff/knife...so I can use the spear passive and do some decent damage.

I have been playing Demo + Druid in Asylum+Underlord+Uber (my own version, single bosses as I cant stand 6 in Uber). The build is a complete blast to play. Grenado Train and the Fire Turret + Nightshade will decimate ANYTHING if you get into a kiting situation, absolute blast. I was really surprised at how effective the Fire Turret is with mods. Wildgrowth and then a Grenade is pretty lulz too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12