Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good mastery combinations

Citizen

Lightbulb Good mastery combinations

Ok, so the name of the thread sais it all....Post here the best combinations for each mastery

1.Brutality:
    +Cabal
    +Sanguinary
    +???

2.Cabal:
    +Brutality
    +Sentinel
    +Necrolectyte (awesome caster)
    +???

3.Demolition:
    +Predator
    +Druid
    +???

4.Druid:
    +Shaman
    +Demolition
    +Sentinel
    +???

5.Shaman:
    +Druid
    +Sentinel
    +???

6.Necrolectyte:
    +Sentinel
    +Cabal
    +???

7.Predator:
    +Demoliton
    +Sentinel
    +Cabal
    +Sanguinary
    +???

8.Sanguinary:
    +Brutality
    +Predator
    +???

9.Sentinel:
    +Necrolectyte
    +Shaman
    +Druid
    +???
    Last edited by Dr.Gore; 05-19-2011 at 02:01 PM.

Necrolectyte goes well with Sentinel. Black warp, the blackening, gloom coil, they make you very tanky, and deal tons of damage. VERY good tank class, with tons of damage capabilities.

Cabal and Sentinel - since Cabal spells have no weapon requirement but are close ranged, it's a perfect mixture. Again, super tanky, yet powerful spells.

Sentinel and Shaman - Super tanky with a heal, has a pet to wreak havoc, and good buffs to further his tankiness and damage.

Sentinel and Druid - Tank with a massive heal, tons of pets to help deal damage, tons of pets to help soak damage.

Sentinel and Predator - ridiculously overpowered class. lol Think - Warden from TQ with onslaught and more spear passives... oh yea, it's terrifying.

Demolition and Druidry - tie up a group of enemies with the nightshade or wild growth, then toss in all your bombs, watch how everything ignites and dies instantly.

There's a few for ya.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Citizen
    Thx ^^
    If u know more good combinations pls tell me to add them.

Cabal and Necro will be awesome together real soon I think, depends if Stigmabomb goes to zero CD, pure caster from hell(literally). Cabal and Shaman or Necro once I get wands finished. Necro and Sent is something I want to try right now, Blackwarp is so fun. Shaman and Demo would be fun too, and benefit from +Elemental together, Mesmerize and throw bombs/lay mines while fricken slaying bodies with Spectral Tide.
    Last edited by Samsonite; 03-24-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Priest
    Those are the ones i'm working on... With Brutality as the first mastery you've got the Slugger tree (almost any amor of your level); Punch tree is self explanatory (DPS and more DPS) and for some either Berseker or Pummel

Brutality + Sanguinary only to see if Agile Assault will work with two fist weapons (ouch!!!) and Bloodwall

Brutality + Necrolectris for Balckening and Repulsion (haven't reach those yet)

And the one who's the most advance: Brutality + Shaman... Brutality as usual (Slugger, Punch, Pummel) and on the Shaman side Dusk's Embrace while wielding a Heavy Cestus of Destruction embeded with a normal Chill of Tartarus relic,were talking around more than 1760 DPS! The Cestus had been acquirred with Asylum's vendor and the relic I had it in my Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Biblyos View Post
    Those are the ones i'm working on... With Brutality as the first mastery you've got the Slugger tree (almost any amor of your level); Punch tree is self explanatory (DPS and more DPS) and for some either Berseker or Pummel

Brutality + Sanguinary only to see if Agile Assault will work with two fist weapons (ouch!!!) and Bloodwall

Brutality + Necrolectris for Balckening and Repulsion (haven't reach those yet)

And the one who's the most advance: Brutality + Shaman... Brutality as usual (Slugger, Punch, Pummel) and on the Shaman side Dusk's Embrace while wielding a Heavy Cestus of Destruction embeded with a normal Chill of Tartarus relic,were talking around more than 1760 DPS! The Cestus had been acquirred with Asylum's vendor and the relic I had it in my Vault.
    Agile Assualt works with Fist Weapons and is absolutely crazy DPS, watch my vid here, note its low level gear. Any skill that has a "sword" as a req, you can use fists with. BTW in my testing, if you do pair Brut+Sang and daul wield fist weapons, Hemo is much better than Pummel.

Priest
    Thank you Samsonite,

I'll change the Brutality + Sanguinary combo to include Hemo instead of Pummel. But i'm a long way from being able to use two weapons, since the toon is level 14 and the fist weapons in AsyLuth have a level requirement of 22 or 23... But Brutality worth the wait because I think that this Mastery is the perfect incarnation of a melee figther, up close and very personnal...

Is there a FAQ for this mod? I started a Brute guy and I would have had no idea that any skill that says swords applies to fist weapons as well.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm The Dan View Post
    Is there a FAQ for this mod? I started a Brute guy and I would have had no idea that any skill that says swords applies to fist weapons as well.
    I think Asylum will have it fixed soon, just a quick search / replace in modstrings.

BTW Asylum, RL really punched me in the nuts here, this week I prolly wont be able to mod much.

Citizen
    Ok, so I just made a Necro+Sentinel to test it out and I have a few questions....
    1.Whats better for main attack Necro's Void Hammer tree or Sentinel's Decimate tree???
    2.Axe or Mace??
    3.A "mini-build" maybe??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast