Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cant load toon after installing Fanpatch

Cant load toon after installing Fanpatch

Arrgghh, lol! I've tried 4-5 times, tried using the Updater that come with the game (Gold Edition) before and after applying the patch, didn't work.
    Tired importing a TQ Char didn't work.

2-3 years ago i had the fanpatch installed on another comp. so I'm pretty sure the fanpatch isn't the problem, I've Defrag'ed the comp, no effect.

I have come to the conclusion it must be the version of TQ:IT that I am uising - Gold Edition, one disc V1.3 TQ and V1.1 IT.

If anyone could help me out with why this is happening and/or a solution I will send you a pair of Leg. Batrochos Greaves (when I find them)

I just dont want to go through Legendary Act. 3 without Triumph with my Slayer.

Signing off,

Tartan Waft Esquire.
    P.S. and thanks to all the people who made the fanpatch what it is.

Priest
    I would suggest not using the updater and instead getting your patches from here.

But i tried installing the fanpatch without using the updater, besides i don't have the internet on my home computer, I downloaded the fanpatch at work, at transferred to home computer with a flash drive.

Priest
    The fanpatch file you have is probably corrupted (or you character, unless you have tried multiples), try to download it again.

Me and 2 of my friends have the same (Gold) version you have, and have installed and fanpatched the game 3 times and everything's always worked fine for us, so TQG isn''t the problem. Hopefully you've solved your problem before you see this though
    We've always run the fanpatch without the in-game update button