This is not my idea, I got it off of another thread in a different forum, and most of the rules are pasted from the original thread.
Here's how this works: you will see a picture in the post above, and the object is to either destroy it or counter it with another picture.
IMPORTANT: For Heavens sake, if you use Photobucket or something similar as a source and after you embed the image into your post you discover that there's an error message instead of your original picture, then don't freckin' leave it there like that! Look for the same picture or an alternative image elsewhere so that we can actually see it.
1. Every post you make MUST have a picture in it to counter the picture before it. Do NOT make a post just to say something without participating in this game. You are still allowed to say anything you want in the form of text as long as it has a picture in the post (and it has to be relevent).
2. You MUST use a picture to respond to another picture. Please don't respond by embedding videos or flash games or whatever else that doesn't count.
3. If for some reason you are unable to use the "insert image" button to embed a picture, you are allowed to create a hyperlink to the image (although the correct way of doing it would be preferred )
4. Try to be creative and original.
5. The countering picture must be somewhat relevent to the picture before it. There were confusion and problems with this in the original thread, so if you think your post might be a little confusing, please try to explain your post. (One example of this was countering an Imageshack logo with the YouTube logo. Imageshack and YouTube are different websites that are set up for different purposes. But if you say something such as "Videos pwn images" then the post will make more sense.)
6. I don't want people creating loops. For instance, if someone posts a rock, and then the next two posts are paper and then scissors, don't post a rock again to counter the scissors. Try to post something different, such as a knife or something.
7. Please don't double post in this thread.
8. Obviously, any image you post must abide by forum rules. If you are unsure if an image is allowed or not, just play it safe and try something else.
Well, I hope those little "rules" don't spoil the game for anyone. Enjoy!