Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Base Health Regeneration

Can I use defiler to just set the base to 2 on the 'bugged' characters? Is there something special about the 1 (black) + 1 (blue) that is important? Would it just be a better approximation to play with these 'handicapped' characters?

IMO, it doesn't matter because 2 health regen (instead of 1) will not save you from anything.

Unless it's doubling your health regen, which I highly doubt.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Thats true. I wonder why it changed? I might try defiler to fix it though, just nitpicky. Do you think that would work?

Thanks.

Priest
    You can't set health/mana regen from the Defiler. The reason the +1 is blue is because it is a bonus from somewhere. You start with 1.5 mana regen, but from an increase in intelligence the base (white) mana regen will be higher as you level up.

Is there a way to save the characters I have created if I uinstall IT then reinstall that and underlord. I assume I don't need to ininstall defiler and vault.

Its really bugging me to be getting one less health regeneration. It makes it even harder to use shadow link because if I am - health regeneration I will forget to drink potions and get killed.

Priest
    You female character isn't getting 1 less health regen, your male character is getting 1 extra. The base health regen of Underlord is 1. Mana base regen is 1.0 (starting int increases this a little.) Your characters are in my documents/my games/titan quest immortal throne/savedata

Somebody else said it was 2 health as standard. I have 10 or so characters I checked all with stripped gear and they have 2 aside from nature or hunting skills.

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and it is the same problem. My new characters (that I create fresh) all have 1 health regeneration and 1.5 mana regeneration.

This is driving me crazy. Can someone help me fix this? I am pretty sure the health standard is 2.

Priest
    I have checked the records for Underlord 1.52 and the health regen is base 1. It is possible the base was 2 in past Underlord patches and is only checked upon character creation. Munder might have changed the base to 1 when he implemented the rest skill, I don't know, but those records don't lie. :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12