Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Come one, Come all! Adventure awaits!

Priest
    I believe we are near the beginning of act 3. Of course I'm open to starting new characters and I also have some ready to begin epic as well. A couple of my character I was playing with other groups so I probably shouldn't (sp?) play those unless after a relative decent time passes and we don't group for all that time.

Demigod
    Babylon is the beggining, I think I shall be able to meet up with you guys.

Traveler
    A'right so it's going to be Me (lvl.28), StoneRyno (lvl.30), Warbird (lvl.34) and Phantasy_snot (lvl.27). Were going to start at the beginning of act 3 which is Babylon.

The shcedule is as follows:

Saturday 7:00pm GMT-5
    Saturday 6:00pm GMT-6
    Saturday 4:00pm GMT-8
    Sunday 8:00am GMT+8

So are we good?

P.S. Please add me up in Steam/ XFire so it's easier to coordinate. Thanks. (I've yet to activate my account in Steam, but I think people can still add me. I just can't add people.)

Priest
    I added you a few days ago in steam and it has you in the pending list. I can see when you were last online status. Will we be able to chat even if your in pending status? The day and time is good with me this week. Though future saturday evenings are iffy.

Traveler
    A'right we just finished a game sesssion and t'was a blast so much so were going to have a game scheduled tomorrow. *Much joy and jubilation* So that's going to be Me, Stoneryno, Warbird and Phantasy_snot. If your interested in joining feel free to send me a PM or add me up on Steam and/or XFire. Titan Quest: Immortal Throne = MUCH FUN! (And not this kind of fun.)

The shcedule is as follows:

Sunday 6:00pm GMT-5
    Sunday 5:00pm GMT-6
    Sunday 3:00pm GMT-8
    Monday 7:00am GMT+8

We are currently in Act 4 on our way to Hades and our levels range from 40+ - 30.
    Last edited by Bathala; 02-06-2011 at 12:28 AM.

Traveler
    A'right due to the continued success of our game sessions, I've decided to make a "Permanent" schedule for the aforementioned. "Permanent" In the sense that nothing short of the world ending will stop our game session... No i'm just kidding it's still very dependent on the "Player's" schedule. No one is forced to play. I'll still be sending confirmation pm's every week. This is just so were clear on what's going to happen when.

The schedules are...
    Saturday 7:00pm - 9:00pm GMT-5
    Saturday 6:00pm - 8:00pm GMT-6
    Saturday 4:00pm - 6:00pm GMT-8
    Sunday 8:00am - 10:00am GMT+8

Sunday 6:00pm - 8:00pm GMT-5
    Sunday 5:00pm - 7:00pm GMT-6
    Sunday 3:00pm - 5:00pm GMT-8
    Monday 7:00am - 9:00am GMT+8

So far the party consists of Me (Bathala), StoneRyno, Warbird, Phantasy_snot and DeadBeat. That's five so were still one short. *Narrator Voice* "So... If your looking for adventure/adventurers of legendary caliber or you just want to have a generally good time... JOIN NOW!!!" No seriously if you'd like to join us we'd be glad to have you. Just send me a pm and we'll work out the details there. Remember only ONE more slot remaining.

P.S. We're using the "BugFix Fanpatch 1.17" (I highly recommend this.) and again for those of you who haven't done so please add me up in Steam/ XFire so it's easier to coordinate. Thanks. (I've yet to activate my account in Steam, but I think people can still add me. I just can't add people.)

P.S. of the P.S. There are actually four Bathalas in Steam. To know if you got the right Bathala just check the profile picture. It's the same as the one I use in this forums.
    Last edited by Bathala; 02-12-2011 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathala View Post
    Oh ok. So how're we going to do this?
    Arrange times and days here on the forum. Provide game info such as game name and password for identification in the server list from inside of the game. That's basically how we've done it so far aside from the times and days which I'm beginning to try and get going here on the forum. I posted a thread the other day with a possible first day and time. As more get involved it should evolve into a good thing and maybe even have multiple games running based on those who want to play and characters progress etc.

Demigod
    [sarcasm]ok, you can join mr. spambot[/sarcasm]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123