Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Volcanic Orb Cooldown too long

Volcanic Orb Cooldown too long

This is my main damage spell in my dream/earth build and I end up casting the spell and then using my staff until the cooldown is done. I feel this cooldown is way too long (its about 8 seconds) and it prevents a volcanic orb build to be viable. If this skill could get a reduced cooldown to maybe 3-4 seconds that would make it much more viable.

i have a level 62 elementalist (earth/storm) that CAN cast VO just about twice per second. I swapped my gear around a bit because it's unnecessary to cast that many and it just insta-drains your mana anyways.

pro-tip: look for gear with -%recharge... as a caster, you need this gear anyways.

EDIT:

dear lord... this was the 2nd most recent topic in this forum, and its over a year and a half old? my bad for the necro... not as though it even matters as it was top of the list anyways... i guess my point is that it's extremely depressing how inactive this community is. i guess i just found out about this game too late? *slashwrist*

Well, no... just use the "New posts" button and you'll see that there's lots of activity around

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

To be fair, this is the sub-forum for the balance patch which has been long abandoned.

Well, he talked about "the forum", so I thought he meant the whole thing. My bad

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    Well, he talked about "the forum", so I thought he meant the whole thing. My bad
    I think he did. I'm with you.

The community isn't dead, it's just not interested in balance patches anymore.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

I'm going to close this thread as it's changed from the original 18 month old point. Create a new thread if needs be.
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-