Do not report bugs in this thread unless you are playing Underlord 1.52. If you do not see "v1.52UL" in the bottom-right corner of the main menu screen, then you are not playing Underlord 1.52. End of story.
- There was a bug with the 1.52 installer that failed to update the bridge-fix in the Sanctuary of the Bloodborne. You can uninstall, then download the new installer to fix it, or just use the manual package.
- After death, some players see visual glitches with certain Blood Cave monsters. This issue is system specific.
- Some players have occasional crashes trying to portal to 800x600 or The Source of All Evil and Suffering. Again, it's a system-specific issue. This has possibly been fixed in 1.5, but just in case, respawn fountains have been left next to the portals to those areas, so that in the event of a crash the player does not have to fight their way back.
- Some Blood Cave monsters talk over each other, or interrupt themselves. I tried to raise my children with manners, but they're just rude little bastards.
- Mythic recipes that require jewelry as an ingredient display the requirement type as "scroll" instead of "equipment." Nothing I can do about that.
- Using the last-waypoint function with the Defiler 1.3.4 will cause you to lose your waypoint for Duister. You can restore the waypoint the same way you got it the first time.
- No items.
- Nature's Blessing and Dark Covenant increase "recharge" effects.
Bogus/Unable to Replicate:
- No items.