Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is there any way to undo quests?

Is there any way to undo quests?

I'm wondering if there are any way to undo quests? I want to play together with my friend from Epic mode but I've already completed all quests? I need to create the game so it makes him impossible to finish the quests because I've already done them. The reason I have to create the game is that we are using Hamachi and only he can see me creating a game but I can't see when he makes a game in the list. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the fact that he's using Vista and I using Windows 7. Anyway, we both did purchase the game, but using LAN because it's a lot faster.

Sorry for going off-topic but yea, does anyone know if there's a way to undo finished side quests?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Well, the only way I see it is to play again and either:

1. Go to another server and get some sort of cheat item.
    2. Start again and hurry up, lol or ask someone to boost you.

Most definitely there is a way to undo quests. I have only done single player so I am not 100% sure it will work for MP. Also, I am not at my own computer, so I cannot doublecheck as to the precise name/extension of the files. IIRC delete all the *.que and the *.myw files in the character's save game folder and all the quests will need to be redone.
    http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k632/Drippingspursfan/5timechamps.jpg?t=1402928797

Priest
    +1 what Cleglaw said

i only know the winxp path, but it should be something similar to this:
    c:\documents and settings\user\documents\my games\titan quest - immortal throne\savedata\main\_character name\normal

if the folder structure is different, search for the my games directory somewhere on your c drive
    when in the characters subfolders, select the difficulty that you're currently on, normal, epic or legendary, and delete the .que files

the quest rewards stay, so it's kind of a cheat. but you do whatever you want, i'm not here to judge you.

Is there any way you can undo only a certain act?

I went into multiplayer and some douche opened the gate to Hades palace while I was in his party.

Now I completed almost all of Act IV... So I want Act IV to be undone.

Priest
    i have no idea. maybe defiler can do it, but i'm not certain that it's possible at all

Quote Originally Posted by TheonlyExedra View Post
    Is there any way you can undo only a certain act?

I went into multiplayer and some douche opened the gate to Hades palace while I was in his party.

Now I completed almost all of Act IV... So I want Act IV to be undone.
    I don't know if you can undo a certain act but you can try this method:
    go inside the "my games\titan quest - immortal throne\savedata\main\_character name\normal" directory.
    use the "arrange icons by - modified" option.
    now you can remove/delete only the que. files that were created last, or on a certain date.
    if you know when you were in this party, you can undo it.