Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: noobie question about lilith destinies

noobie question about lilith destinies

i downloaded this mode which i believe is a combination of lilith and the regular immortal throne, but when i played the game when i go to the portal at helos village the map that appeared is the one from lilith, is this correct or somehow i did something wrong, thanks for the help.

Lilith is a map mod, so it changes the map and there should be no helos village. You should start in a place with diablo music and lots of boars and spiders. The teleport map should show Jalavia on it. Destinies is a mastery mod, it changes your skills and you only notice it once you hit level 2 and go to choose your first mastery.

Never switch between Lilith Custom Map and TQ/IT without completely quitting TQ (exit to Windows) or else you can get problems.

Ok, but now how do i fix the problem, every time i start with a character , i begin at the village of helos,i deleted the character and started a new one ,but still the same problem ,i apreciate any help.

Priest
    Hello padio!

Have you read carefully the following Threads?

» General (for Destinies)

» Lilith The Will of Demon : Battles of Jalavia (general for Lilith)
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

ok i got that ,maybe im slow but it seems to me kind of confusing since there are the merging of two different things , one is lilith the other masteries, so this lilith-destinies which map uses the one from lilith or the regular from immortal throne??

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by padio View Post
    ok i got that ,maybe im slow but it seems to me kind of confusing since there are the merging of two different things , one is lilith the other masteries, ...
    That's right!

Quote Originally Posted by padio View Post
    ... so this lilith-destinies which map uses the one from lilith or the regular from immortal throne??
    Destines alone use the standard game, with new masteries.

Lilith+Destines use the Lilith map an you have the new destines-Masteries.
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36

first at all i appreciate your help. secondly i hope that in the future when you need someone else help , i hope that they showed you the same type of kindness, patience and understanding as you have shown me .

Priest
    Hello padio,

If my posts have sounded rude, it did not mean it!

But, all informations are in each main topic ... you have to read this main topics carefully (IMO) at first.
    Servus, Erwin