Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ModMerge

Post ModMerge

Download ModMerge

Installation:
    Download the archive and extract it into a new folder.

Usage:
    When you run ModMerge for the first time, you have to select the game paths using the buttons at the top. Make sure that there are check marks on all three.
    To combine two mods, you have to select at least a map and one database from the mod list. Mods near the top of the list have higher priority than those at the bottom.
    The last step is to select a name for you new mod and click on the button at the bottom of the window.
    Last edited by Tamschi; 02-28-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Where were you 2 years ago?

Would I be able to implement Kirii's Diablo UI into Underlord with this? And how would I go about doing it, a wave of
    noobishness comes over me when I started up this thing haha. Did get the game paths set though!

You should be able to load the UI on top of a permanently installed Underlord via the custommaps menu.

If you have them both in the custommaps folder, you can merge them using the following rule of thumb:

- Take the map from the larger mod/the mod that has an own map (Underlord in this case) and
    - use the databases and assets from both mods, but move the smaller mod to the top of the lists (the UI mod).

You can name the new mod something like DiabloUIUnderlord and load it using the custommaps menu.

Traveler
    anyone tried this one already?? Thank you tamschi for sharing,. ill try this one out and post feedbacks and findings..

Titan Quest 2 would be awesome. It's a shame that your amazing tool can't be used as it supposed to be. :/

Red face Mod Merge

tysm for mod awesome!!!

I've fixed a bug where ModMerge wouldn't work with mods containing a lowercase maps.arc.

The new version is in a .zip archive now: Just extract it into a new folder and run ModMerge.exe.

You can overwrite the old files too, if you want to update an existing installation.

Edit: This version works with Diablo 2 Immortal, in case anyone tried to merge it with a quest mod earlier
    Last edited by Tamschi; 02-28-2012 at 04:49 PM.

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamschi View Post
    This version works with Diablo 2 Immortal, in case anyone tried to merge it with a quest mod earlier
    ^^ Yes!

See here ...
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...