Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have any favorite greens you're using?

Have any favorite greens you're using?

My Assassin and Corsair found these goodies in Epic.
    This Sabertooth is Veterans of Devastation. I think the only weapon I've had where I smacked Typhon for like 2000 critical. Ok, it was only once but...

I'm sure I'll change out the amulet at some point but right now, Corsair is a speed demon.

So what fun stuff are you using?

Olympian God
    Just some random favourites.

Olympian God
    Couple more:

Two that I don't have pics of yet are Socrates' amulet of Divination (+50% Int) and Ritualist's staff of Harrowing, which the Legendary Night Mistress was kind enough to drop for me.

Olympian God
    Quite a nice Lightning staff for a Storm toon:

174-305 Lightning damage, +84% Lightning damage, +15% attack speed.

That is one awesome Stonebinders Sash in the 2nd post. I've never found a purple one before.
    I don't think I've ever found "Ferocious" of anything but with mastery, that Sceptre looks great.
    You must also have some ferocious pets with those amulets.

Olympian God
    Some decent greens for a Sharding Druid with Wolves:

Here's the Ritualist's of Harrowing staff:

And this is the type of amulet you want if you have an Intelligent melee Diviner focusing on Vitality damage:

+111% to your primary damage type on one item.

Olympian God
    Actually, looking through my various Vaults, it becomes apparent just how screwed up the drops were prior to the RNG fix. I have at least 4 of those Hallowed Wreaths of Immortality, all with exactly the same stats. You could maybe write off the 54% Vit resist and 18% Energy regeneration as coincidence, but all of them with exactly +486 Health? Definitely bugged.

It was also revealed during investigations into the drops that Mbuti's Advocate dropped very commonly with +Fire damage as prefix and +% Damage (...of Devastation/Annihilation) as suffix. Well, it didn't only apply to Mbuti's. Most of my Vaulted Khthonion Spikes have that affix combo too. So it seems to have applied to all Act IV MI spears.

It's also amazing how many dupe items I have right next to each other in the Vault, so probably farmed/shopped during the same session - two Ritualist's Staves of Brimstone both with exactly the same Fire damage bonuses and both with Elemental damage as pet bonus. Or two Piercing Spartan Belos of the Hawk right next to each other, again with exactly the same stats. I also have probably 4 or 5 Veteran's Etruscan Maces of Annihilation - again, all with exactly the same stats.

I also found two Tracker's amulets of Smiting in successive runs on Megalesios with, you guessed it, identical stats. So, prior to the fix, it was probably a case that if you found one uber green, you'd find two of the same item. Usually in the same session.

Olympian God
    Quote Originally Posted by hacknslash View Post
    That is one awesome Stonebinders Sash in the 2nd post. I've never found a purple one before.
    All Stonebinder's Sashes are purple, but that one is the venerated Veteran's Stonebinder's Sash of the Glade. It was the game's most unique item at one point. If you found one (and several posters here did), it was guaranteed to have the same stats as the one I posted. That item, with those affixes and those exact stats, was literally one of a kind in the game. Nobody as far as I know found one that was different.

I don't think I've ever found "Ferocious" of anything but with mastery, that Sceptre looks great.
    It is, but unfortunately it was found by my Harb, who really doesn't need the +OA. So it sits in the Vault, waiting for a time when I might be inclined to twink.

You must also have some ferocious pets with those amulets.
    In theory only. Again, they were found/shopped by my Harb and Brig who don't use damaging pets. And, seeing as I don't twink, they are sitting in the Vault collecting dust. I could twink them down to other toons. But I never seem to get around to it.

Although I'll be sorely tempted with both that Lightning staff and the Ritualist's of Harrowing staff. Those are very good weapons for Lightning toons and Soothies respectively. Although the Ritualist's of Harrowing could be better. 12% HP reduction isn't as good as it gets (14% is the benchmark in my experience) and the Elemental damage pet boost, rather than Physical, is not ideal for Wolves with SotP. Still, that combo of affixes is so rare that I'd be willing to live with less than optimal percentages.
    Last edited by Irma2; 10-28-2010 at 07:25 PM.

I was thinking Gorgon's Sash, so I guess I've never found a Stonebinder's.

Does RNG affect purples too? Because I've been finding a wide improvement in dupe purples as I level. Like Amazonian spear at level 45 was uniformly inferior to the one I just found at level 51. I mean the new one has 80 more poison damage than the last. Maybe that always happened but I don't think so.

I guess I'm not dedicated enough to play pure like that. Generally I try but I will share if it could be found in same Act as current toon is in.

Like I have this Alcynoneus Mask that I will check out once I get to Legendary. Just for fun. Found by my Conqueror a while ago. But I really want to see if the energy shield is cool or not assuming my Assassin has enough strength then.
    Last edited by hacknslash; 10-29-2010 at 10:14 AM.

Olympian God
    I think the RNG fix helps to eliminate dupe purples dropping from the same boss over and over. I'm not sure if it affects the item stats.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast