Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Twins

Demigod

Darth Twins

this is being written by 2 seperate people, with each paragraph from one of the twins(Maul and Vader). Maul is an archer and Vader is a melee guy.
    Chapter One
    Curse my brother's insolence! turns out this "canoeing" trip with the convenient waterfall turns out to be a quest for fame and glory. i don't even like canoeing. why did I agree to this.......................
    anyway, I asume you want to know what happened. so we get out of the canoe, and we apear to be on a road some where. so me and my insolent brother advance up the road and we see 9 satyrs and 3 boars. Of course this means my brother says "Yay! lets hit things!." I, of course, not being suicidal, decide not to attack, but realise the satyrs must have vision problems and do not notice the fact my brother is trying to beat them to death.

It's not my falt that there just happened to be a waterfall. I dont even like canoeing either, so im not 100% sure why i insisted to go canoeing. So we ended up on a weird road. So along the way I see a guy with an ugly horse who was getting attacked by lots of monsters. I didnt care what happened to the horse since it was so ugly but my brother ( and the guy who owned the horse) insisted we save the ugly thing. I got to attack things and the horse was saved so I guess we were all happy.

dude, that is pretty funny. Although there was only one boar on the road, its good so far.

Demigod
    xmax

This could work pretty well. Perhaps best to state though when the viewpoint changes so that we know when the next brother starts talking.

Demigod
    Chapter 2
    you know, I have never had anything against satyrs, untill one thought pickpocketing me would be a good idea. unfortuantly for him this was followed by a knife to the brain. of course than means the 20 or so others satyrs attacking helos swore eternal vengeance against me, my family, and every baker I buy pie from. I think they need therapists. so we then proceed to save helos from the satyrs attacking the front gates. I then talked to Aeson.....
    " Wow, mate. you just epicly pwned those satyrs!"
    "are you australian?"
    "norwegian actually. only at walmart"
    I then talked to diomedes, his name meaning "ugly satyr"
    "Yo dude! SAVE US! Europian satyrs thought our crops looked like firewood! they burned them to the ground! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! only at walmart.
    my brother then decided to create a 'helpful' philosophical saying. Always help fat people in need. which means we had to help diomedes.
    then the satyrs spotted me from the other side of the bridge. Which means they,possesing stayr telepathy, invoke the eternal vengeane clause of the city invasion act of the pixelated monster regulation commitee (PMRC) which states that monsters can invade cities on accounct of eternal vengeance. Now, Helos is toast. so, in a suicidal attempt to save helos, my brother shouts FOR WALMART and charges the montsers then dies while he gets a mystical glow and a gong sounds. I told you he was suicidal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We saw saytrs attacking helos in a charge. I charge decapitating as many as I could. Of course, they swore eturdnal vengens or something like that according to my brother. Anyway I talk to one of thet guards and he say " I heard from a reliable source that the act 3 peeps are trying to destroy us. They already took over the economy via Walmarts and some even think they employed the european satyrs only found at your local Walmart."
    " whats up with you and Walmart?' I say. " I cant tell you cuz its only at Walmart" So I talk to the fat old guy called "ugly satyr" and he says " those european satyrs are burning all of our tasty firewood." I always help fat people on the account they usally have a hidden cache of sweet foods. So i shout FOR WALMART since these people were obviosly on Walmart drugs or something so I decide to please them. Then I feel a sharp sting in my neck and my head bumps on the bridge. What happened to the rest of my body.......................................

Wow man. Either the brothers need therapy, or You do. That's a trippy story.
    I approve.

Demigod
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cec0ld View Post
    Either the brothers need therapy, or You do.
    I think all of us do. glad you like it.

that is so dang funny! only at walmart. Damn im still laughing

Demigod
    Chapter 3

YEA! I shouted. my insolent brother is DEAD!now, where did my father put his inheirtance........... but there was still the problem of the 6000000 satyrs attacking helos via the bridge of Walmart. I knew I had to deafeat them, so i threw some constipation inducing pills at the satyrs. as we all know, satyrs have -10% resistance against constipation damage, so they cleared them out very quickly. but this meaans the children, lured out by the scent of constipated satyrs, swallowed some pills. this is even worse, as small children have a -100% resistance to constipatiion damage. now, diomedes despised me for killing their children(hey it wasnt my fault) and some of my brothers suicidalness must of rubbed onto him, as he decided to call for reinforcement. not for the village of course but the satyrs! that treasonus scum! but then my brother reappeared

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i am unconscious and wake up in a dark and depressing looking place with weird looking plants. anyway i aproach the gate and see charon and ask for a ride. He say "drachma please" CRAP i forget about the fee. oh well i might as well annoy him until he gives me a ride "actually they use the euro now" Right then I remember that i have a weird turtle looking thing that my sibling said was an "all express pass to Hades himself". I think what the heck and showed it to him. Right then he looks stunned and say. "Hop aboard my lord" cool he thinks im a lord but then whimpers "please dont hurt me." so then i went along bypassing any security line (I had to give cerberus some meat ) i met hercules on the way and since he used both bow and melee weapons i asked him to tutor us.then i talked to hades and said " look you cannot begin your quest for power until i kill typhon and i cant kill him if im dead so please let me and hercules come back from the dead to kill typhon." "Fine only because im nice" was hi reply then he opened a portal. I traveled through it with hercules. Then i was back in Helos. The first thing i said is " why are all the children and saytrs look constipated?"

funny as ever man.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast