Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The corrupted priest (Egypt quest) - where? :S

Angry The corrupted priest (Egypt quest) - where? :S

I cant find the bloody priest 'somewhere near the valley of the kings'. I've looked in all the tombs etc, no luck. I've uncovered the whole map from thebes to valley of kings - can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

If I recall correctly, it is two areas before the Valley of Kings, closer to Thebes. Take a look at the map for unexplored areas. I missed it the first time, too, and finished the quest *after* I was done with the Valley of Kings.

The game is pretty linear, go past the valley of the kings into the next area, you should encounter him if I remember correctly.

I actually still remember this one because it was one of my unfinished quests when I got to the Jade Palace.

At the Jade Palace I looked at my quest log and saw that I had 4 quests unsolved. Two had been solved but I hadn't gone back to the quest givers to tell them I saw/found/killed whatever, and the other two I had overlooked because of the fog of war.

Cironir is on the mark with Thebes. Teleport to Thebes and leave town, go east, then the road winds and takes you north then you come across a bridge to your left. Don't take it, continue north edging along the right and you'll find a cave.

Quote Originally Posted by prod
    I cant find the bloody priest 'somewhere near the valley of the kings'. I've looked in all the tombs etc, no luck. I've uncovered the whole map from thebes to valley of kings - can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

thanks for the replies, i'll give it a go when i get home from work thanks