Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 100% Recovery Rate?

Hybrid View

100% Recovery Rate?

Hello people.I have a conqueror,level 50 or something,and i was wondering how do you get 100% block?I read somewhere that you've got to have -100% recharge and always activate quick recovery.If that's true,than what equipment you recommend?I curently have a 47% to block(+25% from focus).

And another thing,where do i find "*"?Secret passage?

It's not necessary to have - recharge at all actually. +4 to all skills gives quick recovery something like a 40 second timer, leaving you with 10 seconds or so of no quick recovery. If you REALLY are a conqueror, then you don't even need the whole duration to kill about 10 mobs. :P
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

I didn't notice that.Very nice i guess.I will probably add -25% recharge if i have problems with some bosses,but otherwise it's perfect.

ASYLUM,i've just read your SageGuide and it looks awesome and fun.Would you say it's the best archer class?Better than Haruspex?

I've never played a Haruspex, but they can probably get a nice amount of physical damage to their arrows with Lucid Dream, and of course, the huge defense boost (DA and CTAP), as well as some nice crowd control with Sleep, Distort Reality(petrify) and Distortion Wave(slow). However, in my experience with brigand and sage, survivability is really not that bad with a hunter.

Sage - just cast squall on the casters/archers and blast them with a lightning blast or shoot them with the arrows, if anyone gets close, shoot THEM with arrows or the lightning. If you can afford both Study Prey(with Flushout maxed) and Squall, do it, because I recently discovered they both stack making the Sage's DPS REALLY impressive, though it's not apparent in the DPS-chart. Sage is great because as a hunter, Bow-DPS is great, you have an innate resistance to poison, a great debuff, a great buff, and a great tank pet. (monster lure) With the storm tree, you have a skill for every situation. Mana users? Big bosses? Throw a squall and then fire Spellbreaker. That usually rips bosses up from normal to epic. Legendary you need to use another debuff, either from a bramblewood/shendong or a monkey king relic. Archers/Casters? Squall again, squall blinds them temporarily as long as they sit in the cloud, making them have terrible aim. Need a stun? Lightning blast or Thunderball are REALLY good for that. And finally, stormsurge which only needs one point, will save you almost EVERY time from melee attackers. I love it, it's my favorite hunting class by far because of the diversity in the skills, as well as the nice mana pool storm provides. Not to mention, shooting blue arrows rocks.

Cooler than haruspex? Hell yes, stronger? Maybe not, but certainly more fun and more challenging to master. Haruspex is just... max CTAP, max dodge... shoot everything lol
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Yes, you can find "*" only in the Secret Passage. I've only ever found it in legendary difficulty, but that's not to say that it doesn't drop in epic or even normal as well. Have fun with your Snowball from Hell when you find it .

@Asylum: A true conquerer killing only 10 mobs in 10 full seconds...puhleeze, hehe !
    Last edited by Zaptue; 07-27-2010 at 11:25 PM.

So i hear everyone says Conq should go sword-and-shield, and I happen to agree,but what if e.g. I just happen to find two Raging Bulls, or something of that sort? I've found that dual wield does wonders on practically everything (1 tumult gets rid of whole groups) and to bosses,Hew gets me ABNORMAL crits. My conq currently has 1043 OA,which is pretty weak for a lvl 60 imho.Tho,weighed to the fact that Black Dragonscale shield DOES indeed deal a what,499 damage? Or was it 399? Anyway,which do you recommend? I've seen that when I reskill to shield-based,use colossus form and let it rip at hydra with 80% poison res,close and personal,he usually just kills me when my scroll and colossus dissipate cause I miss embarrasingly too much with my main weapon,ergo not getting any shield procs. >.<

If defense is not a problem for you and you have 2 good weapons,than by all means use Dual wield.With colossus,rally,BS,QR you should have plenty of defense.Than with onslaught,Adrenaline,DW,battle rage and the other skills previously mentioned you should kill anything before colossus runs out.
    P.S.:-25% recharge for a conqueror is easily duable and very useful(max block rate,more adrenaline,battle rage and well...anything).Conquerors have way to many boss killers.

@Asylum: A true conquerer killing only 10 mobs in 10 full seconds...puhleeze, hehe !
    Lol, that's not what I meant. When I trigger Quick Recovery, it's usually when there's a big group or a boss. By the time I'm done sweeping up the mess, Quick recovery is STILL active and usually stays active for a while....