Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Diablo UI (Unfinished) [User Interface]

You can try oFFoy and see if it works. I am the opposite; I never pay online since my ping is terrible here for almost all online games so I can't really say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, here is my skill panel so far. Still working on some details.

You will probably see many reoccurring details in the different menus since I am mainly working with the D3 fansite kit. I tried my hand at some decorative stone work but it didn't look to good.

So you are making the actual mastery panels, too?

Looks very good, in any case. A bit much red for my purposes, and I may have to darken / blue-tint the panels a bit to fit... but already a lot better than the standard design.

I am planning on making everything so yeah, the mastery panels are included. I really only made one panel that will be used for all masteries. The background is reused for every mastery just like vanilla.

If you want the psd file for the background here it is. I figure you guys will want to tweak it to match your own masteries mods.

http://www.mediafire.com/?019mjkebaejtths

Man that looks awesome Kirii! I do have one request though, do you think you can do the title screen edges, and the menu/create character menu? This would be good for Database replacement mods (my map will be this type, like Underlord). It obviously wouldn't do much for most people (the CustomMap variety), but the source files for them would be awesome for full on Artmanager installers/Mods

I have been thinking of ideas for the main menu but haven't tried to tackle it yet. I would like to use some assets that aren't used in the actual UI at all. Something new and more detailed. You have a lot of room to work with on the main menu boarders and really there is no limit to what I could do.

If you know of any good dark gothic/diablo type free template sites let me know!
    Last edited by Kirii; 01-04-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Added download link.

Update with more Menus

Here is the latest version of my UI.

I have finished most of the menus and added a simple DIII loading icon.

and a Slideshow of the other menus!

Plus a short video of the loading logo.

and finally the download link

Diablo UI Mod 1.11
    Last edited by Kirii; 01-04-2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Added Source Files link

HOT!

Patiently waiting for the source files /wink.

Oooo, thanks for the Source files Kirii, didn't notice them until now. You have really outdone yourself here, it looks amazing!

Traveler
    Goddamn brilliant interface, just about to try out now. And the loading screen is hawt.

Looks awesome and when do we get to see the complete version?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast