Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need help making masteries mod v1.03 work

Need help making masteries mod v1.03 work

Hey what up, I am in desperate need of help. I can't figure out how to make Masteries Mod v1.03 work on my Titan Quest: IT game. (i havent tried Masteries Mod v1.00, 1.01 or 1.02, but I guess it wont help)

I have read the 'readme' installation guide yes and I've followed every single step of that guide, but still it wont work. Yes, I have tried to restart my computer and all those kind of small things, but it still wont work.

What happens is basically that in the readme installation guide, it says something about, when you've done all the steps, then start the game: Click "Custom Quest" in the main menu and then pick the "masteries ~ mainquest.map" mod. <- THATS EXACTLY WHAT I CAN'T FIND. I don't see any "masteries ~ mainquest.map" mod there, I see nothing.

So if you have any idea on how to fix this problem, pleeease help me, i would appreciate so much
    - Thanks!

Eazy-E 4 Life $$$ R.I.P Godfather of Gangsta Rap

I am having the exact same problem.

someone please help us!!

Priest
    Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Shl0504 View Post
    What happens is basically that in the readme installation guide, it says something about, when you've done all the steps, then start the game: Click "Custom Quest" in the main menu and then pick the "masteries ~ mainquest.map" mod. <- THATS EXACTLY WHAT I CAN'T FIND. I don't see any "masteries ~ mainquest.map" mod there, I see nothing.
    Then ... something ist wrong!

See here ...

Check the installation again ... if the folder structure is not right, the mod do not work!

He must be look like ...

Code:
    » My Games
       +- Titan Quest - Immortal Throne
          +- custommaps
             +- masteries[_xmax]
                +- database
                   +- Masteries.arz file
                +- resources
                   +- *.arc files
    And don't forget to install the "fx_textures.zip" into the "TitanQuest\Database\" (!!!) folder, see under "Installation "How to" - Detailed Guide:" from the "readme.txt"!

Perhaps see also A How to install Mod(s) .
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...