Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new layout

Aww gee... I don't really like this layout... there should be an option to switch back to the other layout.

Wait, so all this is about is the hacking issue so we got moved to another server? Can we at least have the titles and smileys (and word filter) back?

Oh wow.. you can only have 4 images in each post? I wonder if there's a sig limit...

*Edit*
    Doh, poop, my avatar got raped too.

*Edit 2*
    Lol Raven

The search function appears broken as well. Try searching for something common - I used "telkine" - and see how it works. For me, it finds no posts earlier than today. For a new player (which I am, having had the game less than a week) the working search function on the old layout was invaluable. Though I have to say, I'd rather have the site hack free and no search, so thank you all for fixing that! .

For older eyes, this is much easier to read. Now I just have to find my way around again. Anyone got a map?

Priest
    The layout is fine, but where's the upload custom avatar button!

Wow, first time viewing on a browser without adblock and there is more to this theme than I had previously seen...

Just FYI for other people using Adblock as I was obviously blocking more than just ads

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
    Wow, first time viewing on a browser without adblock and there is more to this theme than I had previously seen...

Just FYI for other people using Adblock as I was obviously blocking more than just ads
    Maybe you had custom added adblocks? Mine only blocks aj.600z.com on this site, nothing else. And it looks the same with or without it enabled.

Act 5 Project member
    Hahaha, my Adblock swallowed 28 elements...
    now the site indeed looks totally different.

My subscriptions! My precious subscriptions! What the **** happened to my subscriptions? Aaargh! And my PMs! Gone, all of it. Years of scouring this place for information and creating a library of threads so I'd never have to use the "search" function (qutation marks to denote uselessness), all my fun little ramblings, ad-infinitium discussions, build threads and mechanic discussions, all lost in the void because some nitwit couldn't just transfer all of the user data.

And yeah, I too miss the titles, they were fun and added to the Titan Quest spirit of the forum.

The only good thing about this layout MORE EYECANDY!

but everything else BLAHH.

Edit:MAHHHH PICTURE SOMEONE DRANK IT

WHO WAS IT?

I too liked the old layout better and am annoyed that subscriptions are gone.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast