Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: What are you listening to right now?! Vol. 3

LOL while I liste to heavy metal, hard rock, screamo, etc I appreciate rap, unlike other who are like me (maybe about 99% of metalheads ) I used to listen to rap, hip-hop, but then I took an arrow in the knee (I had to )

First click: http://www.rainymood.com/
    Then listen:

Or anything you like.
    The Book thread
    The Poetry thread

"The Zone wants to be respected. Otherwise it will punish."
    "It is so quiet out here, it is the quietest place in the world."

im obsessed with this one atm
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

The Friendly Barman
    As of late I've been listening a lot to Across the Sun. I rarely like American bands...but these guys have quite the sound. Only one guitarist, and he's heavily inspired by European metal from the 80's. And then their vocalist...he has 3 different harsh vocal inflections and his clean vocals are pretty good too. Reminds me of Kiuas...if Kiuas weren't Finnish and weren't crazy by flip-flopping subgenres on a song by song basis. Of course, Across the Sun seems to do that in a few of their songs themselves. "Descent and Discovery" goes from being a melodic death metal song to suddenly having a 30 second outro with piano and stringed instruments.

Of course you might not want to listen to it if you don't care for harsh vocals.

One of my favorites. Showcases a lot of their talent.

And the first song I ever heard from them. The chorus, and the transition into the second verse as well, just hooked me into this band.
    The Ardent Optimist

Traveler
    Calvin Harris feat. Example - We'll Be Coming Back

(Been on repeat the past 2 days.)

I searched and found the old closed threads and this was the most recent "What are you listening to right now" thread I could find. But yes, I feel like I am necro-ing and maybe missed a thread somewhere.

My goal is to introduce a new band, and I know that over the years I have seen a lot of interest in death metal here so give a listen for those that like this genre:

AthanaTheos

MySpace
    Reverbnation
    Youtube

They are French, but "sing" in English (I suspect... its not like you can understand anything they say anyway).

Here's something different for everyone to hear
    With music being such a powerful thing hopefully at least one bully will stumble upon this here and think before they act, hopefully tthis can finally get the point across to at the very least one person
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546