Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attack Site

Re: Attack Site

wtf is going on -_-. i cant use firefox on this site anymore. maaan this sux. is there anyone working on this issue ? -_-

i had to switch to chrome to post this massage here

koldFUSiON

I know, it's stupid, but as far as I know there are nothing on this site that can harm your pc (no trojans or virusses). If you have Mozilla Firefox like me, and you don't know how to stop the pop up that indicates that a site is dangerous, go to tools -> options -> security, and disable block reported attack sites. =)

Hope it helps

koldFUSiON

ROFLMAO, makes me pissed too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has sworn not to spam. Boombaye's Avatar

Don't double post.

koldFUSiON

Sorry, I don't double post it was only this once, because I wanted it to look like I can read somebodies thoughts after he/she read my first post, before that sombody could reply ( it was merely a joke ).

It's not fixed, but the first time I came here it was fixed.

By the way if you click "Ignore this Warning" on Firefox, then "This isn't an attack site, you should be alright, until you next visit a new thread/page in Off Topic.

It has now changed to:

You searched for items containing the term 'titanquest.net' there are 2 results. Status Report
    titanquest.net/forums/
    titanquest.net/forums/off-topic/
    Sites with an uncolored icon are not currently being reported to StopBadware as bad. An uncolored icon should not, however, be interpreted as meaning that a site is clean – it simply means that none of our partners are currently reporting the site as bad.

Report by Google

The User Profiles are still messed up.

I too use NoScript and since the "attack", I get blocked Java from servehttp.com. The WOT rating for this site is here, and as you can see it is malware and unsafe. If you like me use NoScript block the scripts for now until they prove safe.
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-

koldFUSiON

Thumbs up Re: Attack Site

Thanx for the news and updates. I'll be sure to get NoScript (and me never even heard of it )

Yeah the reason I disabled that setting and not just leave it on is because when I try to get through that block, I simply can't (clicked 'ignore this warning' and then 'this site is not a threat' (I even tried to ignore the pop-up), but it doesn't stop loading / trying to locate the page (in other words 'resolving proxy'), probably because of my anti-virus (I have McAfee Enterprise 8.7i) hehe ).

Anyway thanx again for the updates

kold

Priest

when I had try to enter it says that site is dangerous and it can destroy my comp

Traveler

Pretty annoying.. I just couldn't reply at all either in firefox..

I'd advice people to be careful though. Not sure what's going on precisely, but you're better safe than sorry.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast