Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods, Utilities, Translations

The Lilith database was changed to merely remove the male/female pc records so that they did not get in the way of the game records, which if one has Underlord should be Underlord records. Thats why I thought they should work, but yeah, I never tested it beyond my own setup, which is a mess and not a good place to claim anything works/doesnt work.

Anyway, thanks for the report esti.

I can't imagine that the lilith database overwrites anything in Underlord. I think Mostal renamed all the creature records and stuff. I mean, if he didn't, then like you might not have a chance to get a vitality staff from an abyssal liche or something. I haven't looked tbh.

mostal adjusted the player's starting gold, which is in creatures/pc/male|female.dbrs. Lilith had these records in both normal and xpack locations. These records also house the skill tree (which made them incompatible with underlord).

I dont even know if that was unclear or made clearer, but anyway, posted it

I dig. The thing is Underlord adds a lot of stuff to the game, like items with specific skill links. If Mostal included these records for any changes he made to them then they wouldn't give the right skill bonuses for Underlord. You know, stuff like that. I honestly just don't know.

Updated.

Could someone possibly update the xmax and x2 mods for Underlord 1.5? I really like playing on x2, but I have no idea how to update it myself and i would guess using the x2 mod of 1.3 would not be a good idea for 1.5?

I don't think it would be a major problem, but I'll update.

Edit: Updated. From the changelog it doesn't seem like there were changes to gameengine.dbr in 1.4rc or 1.5, but I don't know for sure, so I updated the file just to be safe.
    Last edited by Galefury; 12-12-2010 at 07:18 AM.

updated xmax link.

Good news for all german speaking Underlord players. I have updated the german text for patch 1.51 (Gute Nachrichten für alle deutschsprachigen Underlord-Spieler. Ich habe den deutschen Text für Patch 1.51 upgedated). Have fun!

Downloadlink

Linked French and German translations.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast