Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a tip

Priest

Need a tip

Have anyone met an epmusa hero named blablabla the Dark Templaress? (hadn't time to memorize the whole name)

Today she guarded the pass of the dead entrance.She spams some kind of 900 dmg wave, has a lightning that replenishes life like the liche king, sleep, a teleport attack that stuns(I get teleported in the middle of hell), and OH NO! she spawns kamikaze imps (who also stun), like the ones from the Occult vendor in Greece.

Any help you can provide will be fully appreciated.

Btw, I play dreadweaver, normal, pretty good elemental resists (~40-50), 910 dps, ternioning a cold-vitality staff. 1300 HP total.

Re: Need a tip

i used Phantoms trike to get near her(with the helos knife) then i used my staff to onehit her just try to get sum stun ressi, she isnt that hard.
    1.3k hp. how you made this? at normal hades some mobs make 1k crits Try to get some life, i dont think you can beat her with just 1k life...

Priest

well I can't get rings of immortality yet.

already with maxed masterys you should have more life

Priest

Huh just killed her. A lot of kiting and runing away, around 4 deaths and finally I got to Styx WP.
    @SlayerII Can't max them. I am lvl 40, ternion tree+aura's from spirit and that cold enchantment storm has.

But anyway I have no problems with normal mobs, i just replenish life and do an assload of damage.And I have relics an weapon and rings that give a total of 73% slow. And I play slow and carefully.

I noticed more empusa heroes have that teleport attack. I just go on my way, than BAM I get teleported into a crowd of *insert mob here* STUNNED

lvl 40 and trees not maxed? i had maxed them around 37

Priest

Well I need to kill with something.

Heh, get through her with my three chars. Had some trouble first-time

Conqueror (hp 4000+):

-Huh? What? *stunned* Commehere! - *gets hits with detonating demons*. Oh, crap! *died*. *Respawned. Gets angry* Oh, THAT's the way you want it?! *Battle Standard + Colossus = 1 dead empusa hero* Yeaah.

Shaman (New title for Soothsayer, hp 3500+):

Here you are! *Summons Outsider & Force of Nature to other bunch of pets* Pets: Grr! Awgh! Awgh! *empusa dies* R-right!

Stalker (New title for Brigand, hp 3000+):

Bang! Bang! *empusa dies* Moving on, moving on...

+++

Congratulations for taking her out with 1300, man!!

ps - On epic Greece 2 out of 3 encountered Toxeus. He spawns more often now, it seems. A fair warning, and advice for looking out for them ritual amulets

pps - btw, she spawned 2 times for me right after the Styx WP. Hope you got some further, before quitting )

how strange, when i max the masterys fast i still have SOMETHINg to kill enemys
    i dont needed more than 1 point at phantom strike to own with it, and terrion still rox. phantoms trike in,stun everything kill with terruion. all skills were at lvl 2(with item bonus) and it still works pretty well.Just that 3k hp are very nice to survive. imean if i get hit by a 900 damage vitaly damge wave with 50 vitaly ressist i jsut say: where there a mosquito?
    but with 1,3 k it hurts quite alot.

-Huh? What? *stunned* Commehere! - *gets hits with detonating demons*. Oh, crap! *died*. *Respawned. Gets angry* Oh, THAT's the way you want it?! *Battle Standard + Colossus = 1 dead empusa hero* Yeaah.
    This made me lol.

There have been a number of monster changes, new skills and whatnot, but the Empusa heroes was more restoration. One of the empusa heroes had a setup to summon some dudes and then do a teleport attack on the player to put the player in the middle of them. The dev's pulled it at the last minute, likely to prevent any game or quest breaking. However, I discovered that monster AI is smart enough to not cast it when they can't path to the player, which means they won't get the player stuck anywhere (and on the off-chance that they do, players can always portal out), so I restored it on that Empusa Hero, and reskinned another and gave it to her as well, along with the shadow-sprite summons. There are 2 empusa heroes that will do that, the Spirity one and the Shadowy one--can't remember their names.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast