Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [HOWTO]Create a custom item and get it ingame.

[HOWTO]Create a custom item and get it ingame.

Tutorial : How to create a custom piece of Armor

Mmk, here we're going to start a new tutorial! Yay. If you're one of those noobs who've wanted to make custom items but juuuust can't figure it out, I'm gonna give you the know-how right now. First off, make sure you know the basics of modding. This includes being able to use the artmanager tool, having your records all prepared for import, and knowing how to use a computer/understand what to click. If you don't get something, chances are you should have read another tutorial prior to this one. This is a simple tutorial, so it should be quite easy. Check Poinas' custom masteries and the wiki if you need basic assistance.

Now that we've established that, lets begin. First, you're gonna want to open the AM(artmanager). Load up your mod, or create a new one. Go to the database tab, create a new directory and title it whatever. I like to know what I'm doing, so I will name it items. Next, we choose what to import. I'm going to choose the Tracker's Hood, just cause. So, right click on the right blank space from within your directory, and click IMPORT. You're inside the import menu now, should be obvious. From here, locate the folder “Records/Items/EquipmentHelm” and from here scroll till you find the tracker's armor. Open it and poof! The helmet is here!

Now, you're probably gonna want to rename it so you can have it customized without clashing (though it probably won't unless you put it in the direct location of the original item, which is records/items/equipmenthelm) So, I'm going to rename mine to US_L_AsylumsArmor.

Ok, now we can open it. If the database doesn't open for you, you forget to install the templates. This tutorial doesn't cover that, so go figure that out. There are several threads explaining how to do this, go find 'em. Once you open it, it should look like this

Something to keep in mind: there are different types of variables for each variable, and they're all pretty basic.

We have String, which takes a line of text, any text.
    file_X, which will open a menu and allow you to choose a X within your mod or records.(there are tex, dbr, msh, and probably others that you will see. Eg, file_dbr.)
    Real, which asks for any real number, decimals included.
    int, which takes numbers as well, but without the decimals.(short for integer)
    Bool, which is a value 1 or 0 where 1 is true, and 0 is false.(short for boolean)

Also, variable signifies one digit, where array means you can have multiple values. Normally, this is useful for having multiple skill levels of a spell, or different stats on different difficulties.

Now, let me explain what each tab does.

Header will give you the class template of the database, and a small description of the item. You can give it an actor name here as well, though it has no significance if I remember correctly. I'm going to go ahead and modify the “FileDescription” row value to say “Asylum's Hood”, because it is!

Next up we have the Armor Parameters, which I'm not sure what it does, but it holds values for various meshes and textures for different races and genders. I'm assuming this is for if you want an armor to have a different look depending on who wears it. Useful if you can mod the mesh, so you can get it to fit on different classes.

Armor Sound, another seemingly useless category, holds files for block and impactsounds. Armor doesn't have any values for this, but if you had a sound in either of those, your armor would trigger a sound every time you were hit. I don't know if you can block with a helmet.

Item Parameters, this is where you can input the tags for your item. I'm changing itemNameTag to tagAMHood001. This is my own method, most people will suggest using the original names, but this works for me and helps me make quick easy changes. A= Asylum M = Mod. Basic! The quality and style tags are used for common items, such as the GALANTIUM spear or the COPPER spear. The bitmap is for the image you see when the item is in your inventory. Set name is just that, it'll show you what set the item is from and it's other set items. To change the requirements needed for your item, you need to go into Item Parameters, then search for the record listed in itemCostName. Open that record in AM, and modify it to your needs. You have equations here, so play with them a bit. It requires a bit of thinking.. Hideprefix/suffix does just that, useful for MI gear or legendary/epic gear. ItemText displays the item as a certain type, if it's legendary the item will be of legendary status, and be unsocketable as well as purple. If it's common, it's socketable and white. DropSound determines the sound effect made when the item is dropped, and the rest I won't bother with.

Next, Item Requirements. I hope I don't have to go too indepth with this one... You can choose what requirements an item has, strength, intelligence, dexterity, or level. This is based on modifiers I believe.

Actor Variables, this is getting to the fun part. Under mesh, you can choose a different mesh for the item, basetexture gives your item it's colors and appearance, bumptexture will give the item some depth to those colors and seem to be more “3D”. You also have scale, which determines the size of the item, minimapentity, which will allow you to choose an icon from your records for the item to show up on your minimap, whether or not the item is a quest item or not, and the rest of the values aren't too important.

Racial Bonus, this allows you to choose a race among those which are in the game already, so you can't choose “awesome people”. Undead, Device, etc are the only ones accepted. For this, you can enter high numbers to give your item a resistance/additional damage to that race, or negative numbers for a weakness to that race. FUN.

Skill Augment, these are great. Let me start at the bottom, ItemSkillName will grant the user a skill, any skill provided it's in the game or you have one made. All you need to do is select the box next to itemskillname, and choose a skill. I'm going to go ahead and add the coredweller summon as an added skill. Beneath this value, you can choose the skill level you want the item to start at. I'm going to choose 8. Above these, you have AugmentAllLevel, which will incease ALL skills by the desired amount. Above that, AugmentMastery1 and 2. Similar to how you put a skill in the box for itemskillname, here you will put a mastery skill. Choose a number, and only that mastery will increase by that value. Lastly, or rather, firstly, we have the AugmentSkillName1 and 2. Once again, similar to the other values, you simply input a skill and a value. However this one only increases that desired skill, rather than an entire mastery, or grant a completely new skill.

And then we have the PetBonus. Here you need to search for an affix which you can create yourself, or dig one up. Lets go ahead and find one, search in records/xpack/items/lootmagicalaffixes/suffix/default and choose any of the petbonus ones you see. It will add the effect of bonus health and armor to all your pets. (I believe the ingame affix is enslavement or something FYI)

Ok! We're all done going over that dull stuff. Now that REAL fun begins. Here is where you make your really neat changes to the damage/effects of weapons and resistances/armor of armors.

Let me go over some basic information, and then I'll define each variable.

First, Offensive Parameters is important for weapons. It allows you to change the damage type of a weapon(which I will show how to do later in this tutorial), You can also add bonus damage to the item, duration effects like bleeding, or other things like freeze chances. You can add these to armor as well, though I've never tried so I don't exactly know how it works.(besides the %increases.)

Second you have Retaliation Parameters, which work in the same manner that Offensive do, but only trigger once you've been struck by an attack.

Defensive Parameters, these are where you add resistances, block chances, and reflect chances.

Character Parameters, which allow your item to grant attributes(STR, INT, DEX), regen, health, energy, speed(any type, cast/total/run/attack), as well as an energy reserve(for wearing the armor, yes) and a requirement reduction.

Skill Parameters allows you to include variables to reduce the cost/cooldown of your skills, or boost your projectile speed.

Definitions:

Offensive Parameters:
    • Offensive Absolute:
    • Offensive Global:Adds a chance to inflict whatever damage is below it in the list
    • ItemBaseDamage:The base damage of your item.
    • OffensivePhysical:Adds physical damage to the item, or a modifier to physical damage, or a chance for the modifier/damage.
    • OffensivePierceRatio: Adds a ratio for physical to pierce conversions. Generally, spears and bows have around 30% conversion.
    • OffensivePierce: See above, switch physical with this type.
    • OffensiveCold: See above, switch pierce with this type.
    • OffensiveFire:See above, switch element with this type.
    • OffensivePoison: See above, switch element with this type.
    • OffensiveLightning: See above, switch element with this type.
    • OffensiveLife: See above, switch element with this type.
    • OffensivePercentCurrentLife: Adds a percent health reduction min/max value as well as a chance for that effect.
    • OffensiveManaBurn: Adds an amount of mana burn, damage per burn, ratio of mana to damage, and a chance for the effect.
    • OffensiveDisruption:Adds a min/max value(time) to disruption, as well as a chance.
    • OffensiveLifeLeech: On the Absolute section, this is attack damage converted to health; Min/Max valuies, and chance.
    • OffensiveElemental: See above, switch element with this type.
    • TotalDamageModifier: Amplifies ALL damage dealt by the wearer by a set percent. Also has an option for chance.

Offensive Duration: (NOTE: the min/max here is per second! So 10 min and 20 max would deal that much EVERY tic, so for 5 seconds, you'd have from 50 to 100 damage DoT.)
    • OffensiveSlowPhysical: Adds a min/max amount of “Wound” damage, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowBleeding:Adds a min/max amount of “Bleeding” damage, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowCold:Adds a min/max amount of “Frostburn” damage, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowFire:Adds a min/max amount of “Burn” damage, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowPoison:Adds a min/max amount of “Poison” damage, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowLightning:Adds a min/max amount of “Electric Burn” damage, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowLife:Adds a min/max amount of “Vitality Decay” damage, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowTotalSpeed:Adds a min/max amount of reduced TOTAL speed, a duration for that, and a chance to trigger that.
    • OffensiveSlowAttackSpeed:Adds a min/max amount of reduced attack speed, a duration for that, and a chance to trigger that.
    • OffensiveSlowRunSpeed:Adds a min/max amount of reduced run speed, a duration for that, and a chance to trigger that.
    • OffensiveSlowLifeLeech:Adds a min/max amount of “Life Leech” damage , a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowManaLeech:Adds a min/max amount of “Mana Leech” damage , a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowOffensiveAbililty:Adds a min/max amount of Offense Ability negation, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).(flat values, reduces damage)
    • OffensiveSlowDefensiveAbility:Adds a min/max amount of Defense Ability negation, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).
    • OffensiveSlowOffensiveReduction: Adds a min/max amount of Offensive Reduction, a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).(IIRC, these reductions are similar to how hamstring/shield smash work)
    • OffensiveSlowDefensiveReduction:Adds a min/max amount of Defensive Reduction , a duration for that, a chance to trigger it, a modifier for the damage, a chance for that modifier, or a duration modifier(which uses that same chance for the modifier).(IIRC, these reductions are similar to how hamstring/shield smash work)
    • Total Damage Reduction(Absolute/Percent): Reduces the damage dealt by the target by a min/max value and for a duration. Also, a chance to trigger the effect.
    • Total Resistance Reduction(Absolute/Percent):
    • Offensive(Projectile)Fumble: Add a fumble chance, duration for the fumble, and a chance to trigger the fumble.

Offensive Influence
    • Convert: Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place and a chance for the effect to occur.
    • Taunt:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place and a chance for the effect to occur. (Draws aggro, like the MonsterLure and Coredweller.)
    • Fear:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place and a chance for the effect to occur.
    • Confusion:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place and a chance for the effect to occur.
    • Trap:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place and a chance for the effect to occur.(similar to the net)
    • Freeze:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place and a chance for the effect to occur.
    • Petrify:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place and a chance for the effect to occur.
    • Stun:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place a chance for the effect to occur, as well as a modifier for the duration, and chance for that modifier.
    • Sleep:Adds a min/max value(time) for the effect to take place a chance for the effect to occur, as well as a modifier for the duration, and chance for that modifier.

Retaliation, once again, is identical to Offensive, so I'm skipping that part until someone asks for help.

Defensive Parameters:
    • Defensive Absolute: Resistances to all those effects listed under Offensive Absolute, but in additon...
    • Defensive Protection: This determines the amount of armor points an armor piece grants. You also have a chance effect for that armor, a protection modifier which would increase the players armor by a percent, not the absorption of it, and a chance for that modifier.
    • Defensive Absorption: Increases the armor absorption of the character, a modifier for the armor absorption(increase would be 66% + 3% = 69%, modifier is 66%+(3%*66%) = 67.97%) as well as chances for the absorption.
    • Defensive Special: Resistances to Bleeding, Life Leech, and Mana Leech.
    • Defensive Misc
    • Block: Increases a players block chance, or you can add a chance to increase the block chance.
    • Reflect: Adds reflection damage to the wearer, and a chance for the reflect.
    • Defensive Influence: Resistances to all those effects listed under Offensive Influence.

Character Parameters:
    • Character Base Attributes: Here you can insert the tag for the base attack speed of the item. But it must be the tag, not a number. For example, a fast weapon would have the tag CharacterAttackSpeedFast, then in game the weapon will say Attack Speed : Fast. The other value is for the actual value of the attack speed. VeryFast attack speed reads as .50, Fast is ???? (can't find a weapon with it), Average is .30, Slow is 0.15, and Very Slow is 0.1.
    • Character Bonus Attributes: These grant you additional attribute points to your base amount. Health, Strength, Intelligence, Mana, Dexterity. You also have here modifiers to these values, which increase those stats by a percent. And lastly, increased experience which adds a percent to how much XP is earned.
    • Character Speed: Here you increase all the values for which your character moves. Run Speed, Attack, Cast, and then some modifiers which will multiply the wearers speed by a percent rather than adding a percent.
    • Character Regeneration: Obvious, increases your health/mana regen by a flat value, or the modifier increases it by a percentage.
    • Character Ability: Changes your Offensive/Defensive ability values, adds modifiers to your OA/DA values, change the shield recovery time, changes the characters energy absorption(spells that hit add energy, not sure what a negative value does here....), change melee dodge and projectile dodge(deflect).
    • Character Reserve: Give your item a flat reserve amount! Reduce the current reserves! Or modify the reserves by percents.
    • Requirement Reduction: Obvious, reduces the amount of stats needed to wear certain gear.

Skill Parameters:
    • Skill Reduction: Reduces the cooldown or mana cost of all skills, includes a chance for the reduction to trigger. Also contains modifiers for reductions, which would make it very hard to reach -100% recharge.(-100 recharge is the same as -100% but with the modifier, I believe it is multiplicative. (-5 recharge + -10% recharge = -5.50 recharge.)
    • Projectile Bonus: Increases the speed of fired projectiles by a flat amount, or by a percentage. Same rules apply when considering multiplicative values.

END.

Re: [HOWTO]Create a custom item and get it ingame.

No, not really. Just our modifying of the item. Click file, go down to save, or close the window since it normally asks if you want to save before closing. Now, you probably want it in game? Ok, you can do this in one of two ways...

THE EASY WAY:

After doing all the modifications, build your mod. Find your built mod in your custom maps folder(usually My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest – Immortal Throne/Custommaps/yourmodname) copy that folder, and paste it into your IT directory. So, paste it into either “C:/ProgramFiles/THQ/Titan Quest Immortal Throne/custommaps” or “C:/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Titan Quest Immortal Throne/custommaps”. Once it's pasted, go into the Editor. Find your mod, click maps, and create a new world. If you know how to work this thing, great. Otherwise, you're SoL.

Create a new region, and open it. Now, if you did everything properly, you'll see a new folder above records in the prop menu. If you chose records as your folder, you're gonna have to go digging in that folder for wherever you saved it. See here, I saved mine in items for a reason. I can see it easily. Select your item, and plop it in the map. Next step is to add a spawn controller (records/controls/spawnplayer) and plop it near your item. Save, build pathing, build maps, save again, and close.

Open artmanager if you closed it, and go to the sources tab. Click Maps, and you should see some stuff there now. Build the .wrl file, and then go into the assets tab. If you get an error building the assets, you didn't build it in the maps folder. Try again after moving the .wrl file, or building to the maps folder. Any other errors, and search for it on the forums. Before I forget, since... I forgot at the beginning. Go into the source tab once again, open the text folder. Open the modstrings.txt and add your modstring.(mine is tagAMHood001, remember?) AutoCreate Asset on the modstrings, go to assets tab, and build the modstrings.txt. Now, build the mod again, and close AM.

TESTING TIME!

As you can see, the item has my tag and my changes. Yes, the CoreDweller summon works fine. However, I'm not sure about the whole bonus to pets thing... dunno why that happened.

Now the hard way. Wait....

ahem.

THE HARD WAY:

Ok, now we do things the hard way. It's not TOO bad, but it's more work than the other way, definitely. It's also a bit cooler. Note however, if you go with this method for your mod, I suggest you have a large volume of items to transfer, or at least the entirety of your custom items, this is no fun to do more than one or two times. The goal is to change the loottable of a group of monsters so that eventually they will spawn with your item. Ok, create a new directory in your mod, or go to the database button on top and choose import so it can put the directory for you. I'm going to choose my own called proxies. Now, go to your records folder and look for a folder named ProxiesEgypt(you can use any of the proxies folders actually, this is just an example tutorial.) Within this folder, you may, or may not see many folders. For some reason my records folder only had the valley of kings... brb-gotta fix that. OK, now, we will choose area004 – Giza. Look for ag_beastman_jackalman_01n.dbr, this is the proxy we will investigate first.

Open it, and now open the tab that says “proxy tables”. You will see three pools, Normal, Epic and Legendary. Since Epic and Legendary are empty, the Normal pool will take precedence and spawn its units in those difficulties as well, but at a higher difficulty setting. Now go to normal, you will see two pools. Jackalman_01_melee04.dbr and jackalman_01_ranged04.dbr. We gotta hunt these files down now.

Go to AM again, and import another record. We're looking for those two dbrs we spotted in the pools. Once you find them, open them up. Here we can see under the pool config the chance to spawn champions, the amount of champions to spawn, and how many monsters the mob spawns period. Under pool, we see the monsters that are spawned. Cool, so now we're going to find a few of these in the AM. Lets grab am_soldier_18, am_shamanacolyte_19, AR_archer_16, and ShamanAdept_22. The reason I chose one of each type is because I'm not sure what their loottables are, which is our goal in this hunt.

So open all these creatures' databases. Go down to initial equipment, and click HEAD, because our item is a helmet. (well, mine is.) Here we can see the chance for a creature to equip an item, and the eight for which item type he will equip. We can see that the soldier and archer do not even spawn with helmets ever. Perhaps we will change this. Ok, we see the loottables now. Each array contains 3 values, one for normal, one for epic, and one for legendary. We're gonna go ahead and change the one for the legendary unique. So go ahead and open the lootHeadItem5 for the two shaman records, and hunt those loot tables down.

Find the loot table, it's under record/item/loottables/head/unique/circlet_l02.dbr(02 for act2.) Once we have it, open it. Here you can change all sorts of neat stuff, like the equation for the items level, the prefixes and suffixes the item can spawn with, whether it's broken or not(broken items are actually “bad” affixes.) What we want is the tab that says Loot. Click it, and look inside. We have 10 values, for different helmets the jackalmen can wear. We're going to go ahead and add a new value to the array. Click the button on top with the three dots, and find your directory. I got mine!

Once you get it, copy the address and paste it into the new value(11). It should look like this.

Now, apply, click ok, save and close this database. Build the mod. We're done editing loottables, but now we have to link all our guys. Our jackalmen shaman have the wrong loot table, so we need to repoint the Legendary one. So, go ahead and open as_shamanacolyte_19 and as_shamanadept_22. Head down to the equipment, and head again. Open up lootheaditem5 variable for the first, and click the 3 dot button on top again.(you can't use the one on the value you want to change, it doesn't point to the right records location sometimes.) Find your folder, (mine is the proxies) and choose the file you just saved (circlet_l02.dbr). Copy and paste the location to the third index, apply and click ok. Since the shamans are using the same loottable, just copy and paste that location into the legendary circlets location for the other shaman you haven't edited yet as well.

Now, we open up our Proxies again, jackalman_01_melee04 and jackalman_01_ranged04. In the pool, change the shaman locations to the ones you just edited. Save and close again.

And finally, open that first file again, the proxy, ag_beastman_jackalman_01n. Go to the proxy table, normal difficulty. Now change pool1 and pool2 to your pools that you just made. Save and close. Build your mod, and close AM. Go into your custom maps location, where the folder was built, copy it, and paste it into your tqit directory as stated in the EASY WAY. Open the editor, go into the map, if you had one. If not, make one. Go into your terrain, and now you see you have new folders here again if you did things correctly. I have a proxies folder, and within are all my customized things. I have my archer, my soldier, my shaman acolyte, and the adept, as well as the proxy which contains all four. So now, we can place our shamans around, or place our proxy, which will cause less lag and look neater. Place a few of your proxies around, save the map and close the editor.

For the last time, open AM again. Build your map in here again. Close AM.

TEST TIME!

….

you may have to try a few times, if you didn't change the chance for the shamans to spawn, or the chance for the item to spawn. SO I WENT AHEAD AND SET MY WEIGHTS REALLY HIGH. Purely for testing purposes. I also copied the loottable from the shamans to the warriors and archers so I don't have to check 10000 times.

And lulz.

Aaaand there it is! Note to self: Do not make tutorial and give a helm that provides seemingly infinite health regen. It takes a one hit kill to take him out! :O

Now that this is done... I'm reserving the next few posts for sets and weapons. But it's nearly 3 am, I'm gonna go to bed.

Tutorial Part2:
    Custom Weapons

Ok, we have our first piece of armor all done and set in our mod. Now, we want to make a custom weapon too, right? It's fairly easy, and since you've all already done the armor, it will be really quick.

Open up your mod, go into your item folder or whatever you named it, and import records/items/equipmentweapon/axe/u_l_pheonix.dbr. As before, rename it. I'm calling mine u_l_AsylumsAxe.

As before, we're going to open it, and modify the header first, and then continue with the rest. In this one, we have one new parameter: Weapon Parameters. This determines the sound of the weapon when it swings, when it hits, and the visual it gives when you swing.(weapontrail.) You're free to change this to whatever you want, provided you have a custom sound, or use an old one. (records/sounds/soundpak/weapons) I'm leaving it cause I have nothing to change here.

If you change a value under Offensive Parameteres > Absolute > Item Base Damage, your item will deal that damage as base damage. The rest of the values are the same as the armor in the other tutorial.

You can go ahead and use that other portion of my previous tutorial to get it in game once you're done.

Tutorial Part3:
    Custom Sets.

Open up the first item we made, or, open up an item you know is in a set, like the tracker's hood. Once it's open, under Item Parameters, look at the itemSetName. Find that record, it should be records/item/sets/set041.dbr. Once you find it, rename it to your choosing, then open it up and change the header description to something you'd like, such as Asylum's Set. Here, you can set Set bonuses, the setname, and the members of the set. Lets start with the members. Go to config, and open setMembers.

Now, we don't want the greaves, armor, or armbands, so delete those values and replace them with your own custom armor, and weapon if you made one. The variable array should look like this.

Might as well make a new set name too, so change tagSetName041 to whatever you'd like, I'm going to use tagAMSet001.

Now, if you look in some of the variables below, you can see they're arrayed. For example, if you're using the same set I am, you shoul see under Offensive Pierce that the pierce modifier has 4 values, one for each part of the set. I'm going to remove all the old set values and replace them with my own. Once you're done, save and close the record. Now, go back into your two armor pieces and add them to your set. So that's, itemparameters > itemsetname and choose your custom set.

Now, before you test it make sure you add your setname to the modstrings. Now you can go ahead and open up your mod again. No need to place things in the editor if you've already done so before, since the set is not an item but something that affects current items.

Reserved!!

Could I recommend thumbnails for the pictures? It really throws out the margin on the post and makes it difficult to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Munderbunny View Post
    Could I recommend thumbnails for the pictures? It really throws out the margin on the post and makes it difficult to read.
    Second this, or at least resize them down a little, while linking to the original sized ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Munderbunny View Post
    I didn't realize when I uploaded them that imageshack wouldn't resize them. I'm used to photobucket which resizes them all.

I'll see what I can do.

Image links updated, all set to thumbnails.

I did everything (how to make a mod and how to make a custom item by Art Manager), but in the editor I don't find my custom items in any folders.

I saved my custom item in:

C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\records\item\equipmenthelm

But in the menu of editor I don't find my renamed custom item.

Any solution?

Thanks.
    Sorry for my english, I'm Italian.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast