Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lilith Database for Underlord

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi0033 View Post
    Can You reupload files? The link is dead
    ^^ No, my Link works fine AFAIK!?
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

Does the database work with Underlord 1.52?

Priest
    ^^ AFAIK Yes!
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36

link is dead...

Quote Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
    This is a database compatible with Underlord. Just un-rar and copy into the database folder of the custommaps folder you already have for lilith. Rename your original (maybe lilith.arz) to SAVE_lilith.arz and then rename lilithunderlord.arz to lilith.arz.

Start Lilith in a custommaps game with Underlord installed.

http://www.filefront.com/15032933/LilithUnderlord.rar

This is only the database, you need all the other files (resources) from Lilith1.1.

I tested the first two quest and leveled up and check all masteries. It should be good to go. The only thing is this version gives 4 skill points per level up. Sorry.
    ----------------- can someone tell me another link to download this file because its broken "http://www.filefront.com/15032933/LilithUnderlord.rar[/url]' THANKS

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by padio View Post
    can someone tell me another link to download this file because its broken
    As I have written already above, my link - from here - does work!
    Servus, Erwin

thank you ,also a got a question i want to download lilith masteries from the original page see below------ but the links for the allskin mod for Lilith " Creature" as well as the link for Masteries FX (38Ko) are broken , so could be so kind as to tell me where i can download these 2 folders, also since i downloaded UNDERLORD , do i need to use the lilith difficult changer made for underlord in order for all the LILITH VERSIONS like lilith-paths, lilith-destinies to work ? , thanks for your help

Lilith The Will of Demon 1.1 Masteries Edition (648Mo)

Lilith Masteries - Difficulty Changer (12Mo)

AllSkin Mod for Lilith "Creature (38Mo)

Masteries FX (38Ko)

Priest
    Hello padio,

» "Sticky" Thead Places to Download Lilith files ...
    Servus, Erwin

thanks , the second problem i got is this , since i downloaded UNDERLORD , do i need to use the lilith difficult changer made for underlord in order for all the LILITH VERSIONS like lilith-paths, lilith-destinies to work ? , thanks for your help

The Lilith DCs that exist will only work for either plain Lilith or Lilith + Masteries (Pink Frog). These programs actually swap the database.arz file in the Lilith mod. So if you use the database for Underlord and then run the DC, you will no longer have the database for Underlord.

I may have released a DC for the Underlord database file (this thread) but you will have to find that thread, as I do not even really remember for sure.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast