Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilith Database for Underlord

Lilith Database for Underlord

This is a database compatible with Underlord. Just un-rar and copy into the database folder of the custommaps folder you already have for lilith. Rename your original (maybe lilith.arz) to SAVE_lilith.arz and then rename lilithunderlord.arz to lilith.arz.

Start Lilith in a custommaps game with Underlord installed.

http://www.filefront.com/15032933/LilithUnderlord.rar

This is only the database, you need all the other files (resources) from Lilith1.1.

I tested the first two quest and leveled up and check all masteries. It should be good to go. The only thing is this version gives 4 skill points per level up. Sorry.
    Last edited by jiaco; 09-05-2010 at 03:15 PM.

Priest

Re: Lilith Database for Underlord

Great! THX!
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

Awesome!!

Technically we can ofc put only three and defile the char every 10 levels to get rid of the surplus points... so no big deal there

I'll try to edit it myself, perhaps I can

EDIT: nope I can't, it seems fine (playerlevels.dbr, I mean). Yeah, I used TQvault to unpack Lilith and check.

So it's somewhere else and I don't know how to. ><

EDIT2: I got 3 skill points as normal when playing - are you sure you forgot to change it, jiaco?

There seems to be another problem though: Little spiders (level 1) are more durable (they take, say, 4-5 bow shots) while Venomous spiders (level 2) die after 2 shots - does underlord mess up Lilith monsters? It seems so. Haven't played for long, so I'm not sure whether any other monster is affected beside spiders.

The game uses the records from the custommap when they exist. If not the main game database.arz is used to get records. I can assume that the level 1 spiders are main game monsters and thus the underlord version while the level 2 spiders are mostals and thus not effected by underlord changes.

In addition, I have not tried to figure out which difficulty setting is represented by the sources I have at present. I still have not looked into how the difficulty changer (DC) even works. So for now, there is a single database being created by me, with no DC. And I suspect it is Excellent Lilith, but really cannot tell you for certain.

I understand. Well, the hybrid Lilith/Underlord is playable, and that's what counts.

This means, however, certain monsters may be way tougher or weaker than in original Lilith. I'll try to give some updates if I see something disturbing

Right now, Venomous Spiders are like, thrice easier to kill than without underlord, the boars (level 1 boars) and small spiders (level 1) are slightly tougher. I'm playing max heroic Lilith.

I guess it's not that easy to make those two great mods work together without any issues, huh?

How do you suppose that you are playing max heroic lilith?

If you try to run the difficulty changer on the custommap using the database I posted, you will mess up the lilithunderlord.arz (renamed to whatever.arz) that you downloaded from me. The DC changes the database file. You do not want to use Lilith 1.1 DCs with the lilithunderlord.arz.

The reason I have not touched the DC yet, is if there are say 7 difficulties and Lilith Vanilla, Masteries, Occult, Paths, Destiny that is 35 different database.arzs that I need to compile for every update.

Its not going to happen until I have finished the entire 1.2 update.

oh, I see. I've been using DC+your file and things indeed got messed up. All creatures with names highlighted in yellow kept dying extremely fast while the white ones seemed harder. Also, Dangerous Boar died way too fast.

Back to Dragon Age then, I hope it will be done in a few months

Maybe make a Lilith with the changed standard masteries only. Those should be easy to isolate from other stuff that causes the problems.

Anybody tried this database with Underlord 1.3 or 1.4rc?

Quote Originally Posted by jiaco View Post
    Anybody tried this database with Underlord 1.3 or 1.4rc?
    Tried it today and it works fine with Underlord 1.4rc.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast