Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Underlord contest for secret areas! [Finished]

Underlord contest for secret areas! [Finished]

The first person to email murderbunny@gmail.com with a screenshot of the entrance to one of the secret places will have a special easter egg item named after them in version 1.3.

The screenshot must be of the entrance. No player may win for the discovery of more than one place. Deadline is in 2 weeks!

Good luck hunting!

UPDATE:

Zero_X has won for finding the Blood Cave.
    Galefury has won for finding the Dark Forest.
    Asylum101 has won for finding Duister.

Even though Duister was not a legit find, I'm going to award this as the first email to me with the screenshots. With the number of people plundering the database, it would have been impossible to guarantee a legit find after enough time anyway.

So congrats to the winners! You'll find your easter eggs in the content patch 1.14 coming January.

Re: Underlord contest for secret area's!

****, I wish I had known about this earlier, I had that stuff found a while ago. lol

Well, get off your lazy ***... err... I mean, remain seated on your lazy *** and start exploring Underlord!

Updated.

Re: Underlord contest for secret areas! [Finished]

Asylum found Druister? Sweet.

The contest was for the first person to send me a screenshot of the entrance. He told me, in the email, that you told him where it was.

Like I said, the contest has been open for too long with too many people in the database for me to hope for a legit win.

Ah, Yeah, the reason I didn't send in a screenshot is that I didn't find it legitly. I just ran across it accidentally while perusing stuff in the database. I've been to Druister, of course, but like I said, I saw how to get there by the quests.

Oh well, that's the way it goes.

Great mod, btw, Munder.

Now I just need to find out how to get some of the easter eggs :P

It's Duister actually, not Druister.

Anyway, anyone taking bets on the number of months it'll take before the 1.14 patch is released?

Well, if munder says 1.14 will be out by January, I'm estimating at least half way through February.

The 1.14 patch? We still don't have the 1.13 patch yet, due to undisclosed reasons at this time. Not that it would bother me if it never got patched, this is already the best mod I've played, and I am content to wait for patches as long as needed. It's almost Christmas, and I'm sure that Munder and the rest of the crew could use a little break for the holidays, before putting in any more work.