Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Haruspex Help

Question Haruspex Help

Ok, so I just got TQ IT and after playing to epic with my bow brigand in normal TQ. I decided to make this new build Dream/Hunter (Haruspex) I was just wondering what should i spend in skill points what about attributes? How should i span out the skills between dream and hunting mastery?
    Additional Details
    I need answer from experienced player. Real experienced like been through legendary and all that.

Re: Haruspex Help

Bow, spear, or bow/spear?
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

Mainly BOW.

Lvl 15

That's the most basic way to start a bow Haruspex. Lvls 1-14 might be a bit slow. Use bow to shoot things from a distance, and switch to spear + shield once they get close. When you get Scatter Shot to level 6+, things will start to speed up.

Proceed to max Scatter and aim for this:

Lvl 25

Lvl 57

^That's what you might end up with. It still leaves you skill points to throw around, to test some skills or invest more heavily into some.

I always max Marksmanship for more projectile speed.
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

------

Ok, I know this much. Thanks. But, what I really want to know about is the synergy between Dream and Hunting. How do they fair with eachother? Like i said I also have a Brigand and he was kickin ***. But, what should i invest in dream? What level should i start contributing more to dream?

Dream has great synergy with Hunting. Especially with the Lucid Dream skill tree.

You can go with Dream as soon as you like. Heck, you could even start with it and max Psionic Immolation, and pick up Hunting/bow later.

------

D***, well i put one point in Lucid Dream and have already maxed out the Hunting Mastery at lvl 15. I'm working on Scatter Shot now YAY! I love Scatter Shot and Volley it's the hunter's bread and butter. But, I see alot of good stuff in dream also like Trance of Convalescence and Lucid Dream+ it's synergies and alot of others in Dream good stuff. I'm really good in the Hunting and Earth Mastership.

Don't forget that both Hunting and Dream have +%Dodge Projectile and +%Defensive Ability which means getting 100% Dodge and extremely high DA is amazingly easy.