Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My assassin

My assassin

Hey all,

I started this game a while ago, i really liked it... i started now a assassin..
    I level 27...

The problem its that i die all the time, and my damage not really good... (using 2 fast swords)

I want some tips how to continue and what to fix in my build... i started warfare and then turned rouge..

this is my skill distribution:

http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.a...-0-0-0-6-6-0-0

my average damage 112 withought buffs, speed 125%, dps 140,
    353 combined defense

I play online,and its so weird... my friend kills alls 1 hit... with or withought skills.. he is earth + defense...for me takes 6 hits!

oh, i play normal dificulty

i hope i didnt made a mistake in my build that i cant fix :P... oh and attributes are 3 str - 1 dex

Re: My assassin

The skill "Weapon Training" should help you quite a bit.

Here is what I suggest for your current level:

titancalc

When playing this type of character, or any character using the Warfare Mastery, I never fully max out all of the synergies in Dual Wielding right off the bat. Instead, I aim to get my mastery points, Onslaught, and Weapon Training maxed out. Also, when picking out your weapons, look for increases to your attack speed, and early affixes like "of Destruction" that will add to your damage. Make sure that you are also trying to complete your relics and charms, as socketing these into your weapons can really increase your damage; try to complete an Essence of the Valor of Achilles, or Essence of Anubis' Wrath with attack speed bonuses. With a fast attack speed, it is then normally ok to switch over to slower/ higher damaging weapons since you'll be able to hit so much faster. And, don't really worry that you've messed your build up beyond repair, the guy with the blue orb over his head in some towns will allow to buy back skill opints to spend how you choose.

also depends on what you have in mind for your gameplay, since an assassin can be many things. type 1: shield & spear, type 2: dual wield (usually sapros + thorny), type 3: trap-sin, or type 3: venom assassin (least common out of the 4).
    HC xMax Challenge Finishers/Level/# of Retries: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ltCdM-wq0AsEY4
    HC xMax Active Entries: S. Binder 63 (1), War 60 (1), Ora 60 (2), Tem 60 (1), Pal 50 (0) Coming Soon: Prophet, Spellbreaker, Illusionist
    Final TQ Goals: All Professions in xmax Legendary (22/45)

as you see i am dual wield.... but what you mean sapros + throny ?

okay so get upgrades for speed attack and damage.... i see

also max both masteries? and what i should add later? and i see the big change... now i have a lot of not passive skills! the question if its better or not :P

Thanks all! i will try this build... i really new so i cant really see how to continue the build you give me :P so i leveled up and have 3 points with no idea where up them :P

Edit:

okay i did what in your build ... the battle standard really help... the throwing knife not yet :P
    i also don't see big difference in killing... what the max attack speed?
    also i see that monsters that i can kill 2-3 hits kill me 2-3 hits too :P and my combined is 349... strange, level 29!

i must say the true.. i fell really weak with the assassin.. and i saw videos and more of assassins really strong... really, tiger mages in act 3 kills me almost 1 hit! and other ones that can make battle standard too.. someone can give me other tips? also the money its not a problem. right now i have 3 millions...

Priest

Try this
    Take points from ignore pain and put them in war horn so you can stun your enemies
    What about war wind
    and don"t forget ancestral horn
    and one point in battle standard and you will invincible

War horn+war wind=dead enemies
    I would sugest you to take lethal strike later on

i see, thanks :P so how many points in each one you think?

right now my build is http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.a...-0-0-6-6-0-0-0

and i have more 6 points :

my almost 50 deaths in normal.. act 3... i die alll the time!

Priest

wow thanks

10 ancestral horn?
    full horn thing... wow, that really wasnt in my mind, cool :P

but war wind 0?

Priest

10 points in acestral horn will allow you to have 5 warriors
    and war horn will stun,reduce enemies armor and reduction their healt
    lethal strike is must for strong opponent and throwing knives only if you want

war wind or throwing knives
    I would say war wind but I guess you like throwing knifes

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast