Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dissappointing skills

Re: dissappointing skills

@ Asylum101:

does PGB's glass shards increase in pierce damage w/ dex investment?
    HC xMax Challenge Finishers/Level/# of Retries: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ltCdM-wq0AsEY4
    HC xMax Active Entries: Ora 60 (2), Tem 60 (1), Pal 50 (0) Coming Soon: Prophet, Spellbreaker, Illusionist
    Final TQ Goals: All Professions in xmax Legendary (22/45)

Probably, I'm not really sure. Dex hardly provides any bonus to piercing in relation to strength providing raw physical damage. I think you'd be better off with +% piercing gear if you want to increase that.

as i was asking in a different thread but you people ignored it, is it supposed to be like that, that when you wield 2 weapons with the warfare mastery, if you hit an enemy and then another enemy and a big arc enough, like 60-70 arc, the char will hit twice, each time, regardless of the skill activation?

Quote Originally Posted by adeon6 View Post
    as i was asking in a different thread but you people ignored it, is it supposed to be like that, that when you wield 2 weapons with the warfare mastery, if you hit an enemy and then another enemy and a big arc enough, like 60-70 arc, the char will hit twice, each time, regardless of the skill activation?
    I really don't even know what you're asking.

Crosscut hits two enemies, and the character crosses his weapons in a huge 180 degree arc. Uses both weapons for this attack. (obviously)

Dual Wield (the skill) simply allows the character to alternate weapons when attacking, allowing for a higher attack speed(theoretically).

Tumult is a spinning attack, strikes 360 degrees IIRC, and hits three targets. Also, uses both weapons to calculate damage.

Hew makes the character jump up and smash the weapons into his target. Only hits one dude, but it's +50% damage of the damage from BOTH weapons and looks really cool.

Act 5 Project member

Quote Originally Posted by gasconron View Post
    @ Asylum101:

does PGB's glass shards increase in pierce damage w/ dex investment?
    Nope, but +% piercing from items/auras/whatever does.

no, asylum, what i mean is that when i wield two weapons, using no skill of the two wielding skill tree, each time i turn around for my next attack, i hit with both weapons. try it and you'll see what i'm talking about. if 1 attacks you from the front and 1 from the back, if you hit the one from the front and then the one from the back, you will then hit the one from the back twice, 100% succession, regardless of the passive skills being activated or not.

Take a video cause I still don't really know what you're talking about. Never seen that before.

aight man, amm, how do i stick the video, amm, how do i create a video and stick it here ? :X

Just upload it on a host, like YouTube, and stick it here via "Wrap [YOUTUBE] tags around selected text" button. You can record it with FRAPS, Gamecam, or Hypercam, if you have a good computer.

Asylum, I think he's right about it hitting twice when you turn around. However, I don't know if it inflicts the damage of both weapons, or only one.

I too have seen it happen a lot. The character hits with both weapons when you turn around.

As for Battle Rage, it really does trigger a lot even though it has just a 5% chance to activate.
    On my Spellbreaker, I have it maxed out with an additional +2 on top and it adds a whopper of 1k+ DPS everytime it triggers. Not bad at all .

Oh and before anyone asks why I maxed BR, it's because I don't use the Liche and hence have a lot of unused skill points.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast