Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: m4ssboss3s-mod

Quote Originally Posted by hellscorp View Post
    Hi, The mod is very good, but i was wondering if you can make a version with 6 boss, 12 it's too much xD
    12 bosses is nothing compared with 20+ Bosses i get everytime, when i use the mod^^ like 20+ Typhons are the overkill^^.

Hey all, I've been playing M4ssboss3s for a day and a half, but I've found a rather large "roadblock". I have noticed that Toxeus "for me" spawns at least every game. Thing is, he spawns in groups of FOUR. I can't even handle ONE. My Death count has gone so high up, it's turning into a joke. I can't even run away from these guys. I get so frustrated when I see them wearing obvious "epic" Items, but I have to quit, there is no other way around it. I suggest you take them out, or at least make them have a way smaller probability of spawning. Any nerf of them would be appreciated. Thanks -

hi all, just wondering, if I level up using the mod (through the Custom Maps choice at the menu), will my Single Player guy have also received the level up??
    Need Side Quest Help? Click me!
    'Crooked banks around the world will gladly give a loan today; so if you ever miss a payment they can take your home away'
    -Lupe Fiasco
    ----------------------------------End Of Line----------------------------------

Yep, you're using your normal char after all. The only thing that changes with the mod is the number of enemies.

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

ok need some help all. I downloaded the m4ssboss3s.rar file, what do I do now? how do I extract that etc? I also tried to download a monsters x4 mod, and that came up as a compressed zip file. i don't know what to do, because what i did with the m4ssboss3s file I compressed it to a zip folder and then extracted it as a normal file. however, when i go on custom quest and click on the option i spawn at the beginning of helos and no xmax whatsoever. can someone tell me? I'm using an old OS, the one before windows vista.
    'Crooked banks around the world will gladly give a loan today; so if you ever miss a payment they can take your home away'
    -Lupe Fiasco

Just unrar (i.e. use a program that is able to extract it, my recommendation would be 7zip) it and copy the folder you get to your MyGames\Titan Quest Immortal Throne\Custommaps directory.

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~

thank you!!!! LIFE SAVER
    -Lupe Fiasco

No problem

First of all thank you for the great mod!!!

I love farming and this is the best tool for me. I discovered it yesterday and while I only had one Sapros and one Thorny Maul in my lvl 74 Harbringer I decided to farm for some clubs, since I have a 30+lvl Slayer and I want to play double Thornies and a 10lvl Conqueror who will need a second Sapros at some point.
    Polyphemus x20+ was my target and it is really easy if you hide behind the rocks.
    The result is after 6-7 hours of farming both days, I have now 5 Sapros (2 of 'em in same run!!!!) and 6 Thornies. I may have killed around 5000 polyphemus but it was really worth it. (Though the 1st Sapros I had, remains the best one with -68 reistances atm)
    Thank you again! We farmers love you

(Cut quote)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kir4 View Post
    Features:
    • In m4ssboss3s, I included MacrosBlack's records to make yellow affixes white (so that they can be filtered) and I turned "unshackled" and it's siblings into rare affixes (they were obviously missclassified) Link to MacrosBlack's thread

Update 09-14-2009

- added magic filter to m4ssboss3s
    - fixed unhinderes & friends
    - rebalanced the randomizer weights-values for m4ssboss3s
    - increased potion stacking to 500
    This mod seems interesting, and I appreciate that there is the "clean" version available. However I have a few questions related to the quoted text:

1.) Yellow items appear as white with this mod. Is this reversible, i.e. is this only a non-permanent change, so that with the mod all yellow items are shown as white, and without the mod the items show and filter (with x (default) button) normally again?

OR, does it only affect yellow items that are found while this mod is active, so that they are permanently white?

2.) Unshackled was turned into a "rare" affix. I'm quite sure I have seen (without the mod) some yellow boots with the Unshackled suffix, but I don't know about green items. Does Unshackled suffix normally spawn on both yellow and green boots, but with this mod they spawn only on green items? Or did I misunderstand?

3.) How does the potion stacking behave when not using the mod? For example if I made a potion stack of 100 while using the mod and then start the game without the mod, I assume it would work as follows: The stack shows correctly (100), but I cannot put anymore potions to the stack until it's again below 5 (normal limit), but otherwise it works normally - am I correct?

4.) What does this mean: - rebalanced the randomizer weights-values for m4ssboss3s?

5.) Well it is written in the post, but I want to confirm that does the "clean" version include all of the features from the normal one (including those I asked about), except that it doesn't have the double affix chance bonus? Edit: For example, what about that "Unshackled" fix?

Edit: 6.) Another question: People were talking about Toxeus spawning with other undead monsters; does that mean that with this mod Toxeus spawns elsewhere than just in the Secret Passage (I assume people were talking about Immortal Throne)?
    Last edited by justdownloading; 05-06-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast