Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: [REL]ASYLUMSMOD - name pending. :)

Yeah...totally what it was...
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Sorry to be such a pest, but I just finished "A Master Blacksmith" side quest, and received a "Tag not found" error:

tagDelphiVendorName
    tagDelphiVendorClass

Whats up Asylum, good to see you still have the mod going I loaded up your mod the other night and fooled around, total blast. Med really needs to offer you some whoring time so they speed up GD imo lol. Thought I would drop in and see whats up.

@ Litemotif - ya that bug has been there forever, I keep forgetting to fix it but it's a very minor bug tbh

@Samsonite - I wish man...I wish. I'm actually trying to find a way to move to Cali to work with one of the other gaming companies, RIOT in specific. Dying for a job and moving to Cali would be killer.

How's it going for you? Haven't heard from you in a while.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Eh, I'm pretty sick, Neuro problems. Had a Spinal Tap the other day and they took four vials of fluid out to relieve the pressure on my brain and spine. Sucks because it messes with my ability to think things out, ie work on things like my mod. It will be a year or so before I'm up to par, long treatment.

Pretty awesome that you are going for a gaming job, you'll be an excellent asset wherever you go:P

Oh man that sucks hardcore

I'm wishing you and your family the best of luck, as always.

And thanks for the positivity.

i can't find the batch files you talked bout for xmax :/ is it a seperate download, if so i can't find it in this thread.... i clicked on the download link and it just gave me an installed file thingy without the batch files
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

The installer should install the batch files (XInstall & XUninstall) along with all the other required files. They should be located in "...\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\CustomMaps\asylumsmod\Database" after installing the mod.

thanks
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

First, I have just started playing your mod (current posted version) and am loving what I have seen so far with brutality.

I'm not sure if this has been reported already, I have only read the first 53 pages of the thread so far, but I seem to have found a bug during the Dark Shaman fight outside Helos. The boss is just standing there like a scarecrow without moving, even after I move in and start attacking it in melee range.
    screenshot31.jpg

[Edit] I'm not sure if it matters but it had a wand equipped.

Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast