Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast

Thread: [REL]ASYLUMSMOD - name pending. :)

Time for an update -

Finally, I have a job. Good news for me (kinda...money is good) bad news for...who ever is waiting for the mod.

I'm still working on it when I get the chance, basically whats left (for now) is to finish the heroes I started. I'm down to the last few, bout 10 left to finish their skillsets and give them unique drops. After that, implementing them, and thats it.

Sounds like a little, but that little amount will prolly take me another month.

Also - I implemented Kamikaze's edited fist animations, they are pretty cool, so I went with them. Still need a bit of tweaking for animation speeds, but they work and look very nice.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

New update soon - hopefully later today.

New stuff:

Heroes - very hard compared to the old ones, and they have 100% chance to drop combiners and other stuff unique AsylumsMod recipes.

Few new items that can only be dropped by these heroes.

Sentinel - Reworked a few skills, far less OP, a bit more involving and fun. (not too much, still a very passive mastery but you'll see.)

Brute - can now dual wield. Flurry skill replaced for this.
    Reworked most of the skills to be more viable with all masteries, rather than being only useful for 2 combos. (might need to work on it some more, it seems very powerful atm...)
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Any news on the update?
    Looking forward to it

Sorry, I delayed it a bit cause there was one thing I wanted to add but I can't remember what it was!!!

I might as well release it later today if I can't remember.

Patch Notes currently:

Slugger style-
    50;65;80;95;110;125;140;155;170;185;200;215;220;22 5

into half value of total damage.

Heavy Fists -
    Damage modifier moved, total damage rather than physical.

15;23;27;32;35;39;42;45;47;50

Martial Arts Training -

Removed bleeding upgrades.
    Added small total damage. (will still give bleeding damage as well, so it's the same)

Brutality-
    chance for - 113;150;188;225;263;300;338;375;413;450 - 193;252;311;370;429;488;547;606;665;724
    removed.

Now chance to add total damage %.

Five Finger Death Punch -

Damage mod changed to total.
    Flat damage reduced by about half

Immaculate Precision -
    added flat debuff.
    10;14;18;22;26;30;34;38;42;46;50;55 for 5 secs.

Punch
    25;40;55;65;75;85;93;100;106;111;116;120

into half value of total damage.

Haymaker -
    Fumble chance reduced by about 40%
    Physical damage mod changed to total, reduced by 25%

Brute changes should make him viable with all classes, rather than mediocre with all and exceptional with predator and sanguinary.

Spirit Guide-
    Normalized heal a bit, values spread a bit better.

Shadow Barrier -
    Early level shield values raised, lowered scaling for the few levels after.

sentinel mastery
    +100 DA -> 75 DA

All around DA nerf.

Bulwark

REWORKED and moved to T2-

Temporary shield buff that gives a damage absorb shield. Use it at the right time to block incoming damage, usable with all weapons. (instead of just shields)

Cooldown - 5 seconds. Duration - 2 seconds.

Shield Master
    11% DA -> 10% DA

Just for even numbers.

Stand Firm
    50 DA -> 80 DA
    16% DA -> 9% DA

Changed the scaling a bit, gives ~ half the % gain, but a bit more flat.

Watchful Eye

32% DA -> 9% DA
    25% CTAP - 15% CTAP

Yea. An AoE buff that gives the team 32% DA and 25% CTAP (without +4 gear), I think you can see why I dropped it so hard.

The reserve is reduced to 35 from 75 though to compensate for losing about ohhhh I dunno, around 70% of it's original efficiency.

Also, gives 290 armor bonus to everyone near the Sentinel. (including the Sentinel.)

Predator

25% CTAP -> 15%

Flight
    21% CTAP -> 12%
    Movement speed increased at lower levels. (from 5% - 7%)

Body Extension

21% DA -> 15% DA

I tried not to hit this one too hard because not all Predators go with Sentinel, but for the chance they do, now they will only get 155 DA + 34% DA bonus instead of 150 DA + 64% DA bonus, and instead of 71% chance to dodge projectiles without Bulwark, only 42% chance without bulwark. (probably gonna hit this some more) Bulwark was a huge problem with this mastery because it gives SO many godlike stats it makes you invulnerable, which is cool, but the class is already unkillable and ... pretty boring actually. I think the rework I have planned for bulwark will make it more interesting and fun.

Repel -

Now T5

18% Shield Recovery -> 25% Shield Recovery
    17% Shield Block -> 25% block
    40% Reflection -> 25% reflection
    25 Energy Reserved

Mirror -

Now T7

90% Damage reflected -> 50% Reflection

*new -> slow attack speed retaliation 40%

Bulwark

Damage Shield

Riposte

Now T3

10 duration -> Duration removed, unneccessary mod stat.

45% damage retaliation -> 100% damage reflection
    99 Damage Retaliation -> 120 Damage retaliation

Bulwark-
    Duration increased from 2 seconds, to 3.5 seconds.
    Cooldown decreased from 15 to 8 seconds.
    Reduced shield strength from 500 to 250 at level 1. (all other levels halved as well.)
    Added 10% Damage Absorption while shield is up.
    Removed Damage debuff. (used to grant 15% negative damage while it was up, screw that.)

Crush -
    Increased early levels to hit to targets rather than 1. (help the Sentinel actually put out damage)

Swing -
    Doubled chance to proc early game, (from 4 - 10%) and end game chance (from 18% - 30%)
    Increased number of targets hit from 1 to 2 at level 1, from 1 to 4 at level 8.
    Fumble duration reduced from 6 to 3.

Guide -

Health regeneration bonus reduced from 11 to 3. (the sentinel has no trouble surviving, health regen is too much)
    Health regeneration % added. (25% at level 1, 75% at max)
    This change makes the Sentinel a little less indestructible, I've had no issues surviving except vs Plague Talon lol.

6 new unique wands (names will not be revealed yet.)

4 new MI (2 fists and 2 wands)
    Trying to balance things and normalize spells.

I will try and do something about the animations, but I wouldn't count on it yet.

More news:

I'm terrible at keeping dates. :X

I just celebrated my bday weekend, so I didn't get SHIT done for the mod, lol.

It's coming though, I've got quite a few things in this update coming. Updates since the last post:

- Shaman -

Starfire -

removed chances for fire and lightning damage boost.
    increased chance for cold damage boost to occur.

Perverse Atonement -
    reduced life steal

Ubiquitous Spite-
    Cold Damage % reduced by 33%.
    Frost burn amount

Polar Cavity -
    Removed chance for frostburn.
    Added 100% frost burn for far less damage.
    Added an attack speed slow-effect.

Veil of Gloom -
    debuff now affects all elements rather than cold only.
    reduced debuff to about 33% of its original.
    Health Degen portion removed. (no use...)

Delirium-
    Increased debuff effects
    Fumble duration reduced.

- Druid -

Regrowth -
    nerfed - all ranks were very powerful heals and higher ranks even more(5k hp), while the cooldown was at 1 second. To accomodate this, the early ranks were lowered (around half), higher ranks lowered a LOT more, (more than half) It feels like Regrowth from TQIT did now, but with less skill points to invest for the same effect. (Cdr is built in)

Dissemination -
    nerfed - same as above. VERY strong skill. Low ranks are still high, it just doesn't scale as well. End game.

Blood of the Master -
    health regen increased by .4

Arrow of the Glade -
    damage moved from elemental to poison for consistency.

Earthen Golem -
    *reduced base physical (from 16 -> 10) and pierce resists (from 30 -> 20)
    *removed fire resistance. (75% on all levels, now 0)
    *fixed lead form. Lead form now reduces damage from elemental sources
    *changed stone form - active among all levels for gradual pet growth rather than granted skills at X level. This should make him vastly more useful early on but equally powerful later on. (end game scales exactly the same.)
    *Added a new skill - Plagued - the golems autoattacks plague targets dealing a small portion of poison damage and also reduce the resists of the target.

7 new MI weapons (1 shield, 1 staff, 1 axe, 2 fists and 2 wands)

7 new MI gear (2 chest pieces, 2 helms, 2 gloves, 1 greaves)

TO DO:

Spell shield epics, legendaries, and MI (9) - Have the files made, no stats or info about any of them yet. Suggestions welcome.

Focus gear (off hand "shield" that does not block but gives bonuses for casters) - in progress. I've got the items done for it (very uninteresting recolored snowballs, lol.), the UI is made for them, I just need to make the stats, then check if they are somewhat balanced. From there - make unique versions and possibly MI versions (very few) and then stick them into the loottables.

Find suitable animation replacements for all the people who've been asking me to change the animations.

Rework sets for matching bonuses. (IE - rogue set should have rogue benefits, not poison)

Keep an eye on brute to possibly rebalance ..

The only one on my TODO list that I'll probably do before releasing is the animations, the focus are very close to being done but I think I won't release them yet. (might take a while to perfect...)

Happy Bday Asylum

Can't wait to see the update.
    Animations are something I would like to see in this great mod.
    Brutality mastery is what makes this mod unique. What do you think about giving it some kind of AoE or multiple git skill?

I am checking everyday hoping to see the update

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nebunelux View Post
    Happy Bday Asylum

Can't wait to see the update.
    Animations are something I would like to see in this great mod.
    Brutality mastery is what makes this mod unique. What do you think about giving it some kind of AoE or multiple git skill?

I am checking everyday hoping to see the update

Cheers
    Thanks

Any suggestions for some animations? So far I've only replaced running animations, are there any others you guys would like to see? Idle? Attack? *shrug* I'm up for suggestions in this regard.

Brutality - multiple git? I think you mean multi hit, but it does have a few skills for that -

Ground Stomp - aoe attack, does ok damage
    Spin Punch - 360 hit, stuns, and can hit up to 8 targets at rank 8(if it actually DOES, is a different story, but its supposed to.)
    Spiral Velocity (synergy to spin) - increases targets hit and adds damage.
    Pummel - charge attack that hits up to 4 targets at rank 12 and stuns all of them. (like spin punch, if it actually hits is another story)
    Trauma - rank 6 increases targets hit by 4 and reduces their defenses, as well as adding a stun

If you meant something else - lemme know. I don't really plan to add skills at this point, but reworking old skills if they aren't very useful is possible if you have a suggestion. That just means taking longer for the update. :P

Priest
    Better late then never, so Happy Birthday Asylum. Hope you had a lot of fun....

Sure I'm waiting for the update, but take all the time you need it's what you did before giving us a hell of a mod.
    I'd rather wait a few weeks then having to download a lot of patches, judging from your work, and the details you put in it, I know you won't cut corners and do your best as usual....

Good luck...

Happy B-day man! Grats on your job too! If you need any assets from me lemme know

Haha, thanks guys.

Sam - I can't even think of anything I wanted even if I did. :P Thanks for the offer though.

Found another thing I need to fix, not sure how this got here but:

-Druid-
    Vines not spawning on trapped chars from Wild Growth spell and Nightshade's Root.
    wonder how long it's been like that, lmao.

But anyway - focus items are DEFINITELY in for the update. I've spent most of my morning/afternoon on textures, stats, and loot tables. Got unique variations of them too - one type for each caster class (all excluding predator, brute and sentinel, so that's 6 unique focii) - each with similar bonuses, but different variations (eg, wrecker focus has fire damage boost while the cabal has vitality.) Each of these foci also provides +1 to all skills in its type. Non-unique foci do not provide these bonuses, but do give more general mage benefits.

Working on implementing non-unique focus items for shops, then I'm off to create the visuals for mage shield uniques. Once those are done, I link them and create loottables, and then release the update.

Page 83 of 96 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast