Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: [REL]ASYLUMSMOD - name pending. :)

Can you take a screenshot of the black spots? I'll send it to Sam or Kirii to see if they can fix it.

Brutality - maxing out punch or slugger style early on works fairly well iirc. Just stack HP and you should be able to survive stuff and eventually deal a ridiculous amount of damage. I will play the mod later today cause it's been forever since I've touched my own mod, I feel like a hypocrite telling you what you should do when I don't really remember stuff lol

As for the mod section... I need to ask an admin for its own place but I keep forgetting.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

On the brutality front, I went with Sentinel. Dying a lot but at least I quasi-understand what to do, equip a shield and hit with it.

On the bugged UI front, I assume I messed something up as my kids wanted to play and I did two quick installs and they are the same, so somewhere along the line, I did something wrong twice. But I will check it out and see if I can figure what I did. This game is getting to be a mini-Sacred2 in terms of install, TQ, IT, update, fanpatch, underlord, lilith, masteries...what a mess but at least each of the components work. I should have put a fake md5-check progress bar in the underlord installer just to mess with people...

For threads related to your mod, it would be good on the one hand, but on the other, it seems to represent the beginning of the end. Both Paths and Destinies have grown so quite...

Brutality is fun enough to play by itself as a single Mastery imo, just punch away! The nice thing about Brut is you really don't need weapons if you don't have them, its pretty lethal bare fisting (lol). On the UI front, what resolutions are your laptops running, I remember Kirii having some issues with his UI on certain lower resolutions, so if you can tell me what they run at I can fire it up and see if the two sides are having scaling issues or whatever.

I voted a while back for this mod to be moved with the other Mastery mods, that's Asylum's call though, I hope it doesn't curse it like you say >_< although having this falling down the page and roll over to the second page kinda makes me sad.

Can you get this mod to work with xmax? So it goes faster with the leveling (:

Quote Originally Posted by Nammee View Post
    Can you get this mod to work with xmax? So it goes faster with the leveling (:
    I had it working with xmax, but I've been updating the raw version so often I forgot to update the xmax version too. I'll see about it when I get home from work.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

But how do you start both your mod and xmax?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nammee View Post
    But how do you start both your mod and xmax?!
    The XMAX is built into the mod, but the problem is, it's not in the current version that is released.

The current version has a swap batch file, when you run the batch, it will switch your database from vanilla to XMAX. Problem is the XMAX database is not up to date, so it will be buggy and have issues from the olllld version.

Quote Originally Posted by jiaco View Post

Has anyone had issues with the bottom of the HUD? I have one computer where it is fine, but today I put this mod on two laptops and the left/right bottom corners are black.
    This only shows up with low enough resolutions where the UI doesn't load the Angel and Demon art (in the original UI the small stone triangles at either end aren't loaded with small resolutions). I have searched for this setting many times with no luck in disabling it.

Priest

Artifacts recipes problems

First, thank you for your mod! The idea of having a bare fist figther is genial!

Now, I have a question for you:

I'm playing a Prophet (Brutality + Shaman) now level 18 in Knossos labyrinth, and I have found over 8 artifacts recipes. The problem i'm having is that I didn't found any Combiner shards yet... It's that a bug or those shards will be found later on???

Thanks for any imput

Combiner shards are weird. I have them in the drop lists, but they refuse to drop. No idea why. I will have to think of something to ensure people can get their shards haha.

For now - try this if you need shards and can't get any. Go to unlock codes and type the numeric code for ASYLUM.

(279586)

Note, it's kind of a cheap ass method to get the items, but it's a sure fire way to get them if they don't drop otherwise. (the store has other cool shit too, try not to abuse it lol)

I'll add this to the list of things to fix.

Page 38 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast