Information for the mod:
- Skill points remain at 3 per level, though this may change later as balance comes into play.
- Attribute points are 4 per level currently, and each attribute affects the stats differently. Health grants 50 points iirc, Energy 50. 4 points for each other stat.
- Each point in health affects your health regeneration. Each point in energy affects your energy regeneration, though not as much as intelligence provides. The intelligence bonus to regen is lowered however, to give reason to mix and match energy points and intelligence.
- Masteries no longer grant attribute bonuses as default. So that means you MUST invest in health or energy if you want to survive later on. However, some masteries like Sentinel provides HP or Shaman provides intelligence.
- Similarly, Masteries now provide subtle bonuses, like elemental resistances, or physical damage weakness.
- Currently, there are a few new affixes. Some from Underlord, some I've made, though I don't remember how many I've implemented.
- MANY new items. There are 20 new relics, at least. Also, there are Underlord items included, as well as several custom items i've made. (Fist weapons, mage shields, elemental damage weapons, wands.)
- MANY new effects for skills. If you find a skill without new effects, post it - I'll add it to my to-do list.
You might need to install the fanpatch! I don't know if it's required, but I've gotten one report that it was necessary to install it. So... yeah. You might need it lol.
Here's the newest version!
(current version patch notes : http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/t...l=1#post442706)
NOTE: The installer contains all the folders necessary and will install directly to your mod folder (or it should). When you go to install, if it's not pointing at the right folder - CHANGE IT. :P Also, included are 3 batch files. One to install XMAX files, one to uninstall them, and one to set your TQIT path so you can run TQIT right after swapping files.
Just wanna thank a few people for their input and help for this project:
Mythrignoc - thanks to him for making me the epic mastery buttons we have! (the little ones in the bottom left, beneath the skill bar, which he also made!)
Kirii - thanks to his awesome UI
Munderbunny - for his knowledgeable tips, tricks, and for allowing me to use some of his resources.
Vorbis - for his awesome tools and for his advice!
jiaco - for his awesome advice and incredible help with grabbing all the files I needed! also - thanks for his installer!
Shadowlance - for inspiring me to take this up!
Poinas - for writing the custom mastery guide!
Tamschi - for fixing an animation and a mesh for me and writing his awesome mod compiler.
Samsonite - for a ton of stuff he's given me tips on, and the tons of stuff he's helping me add.
i.n.s.a.n.e - for his ridiculously intensive bug testing! this mod wouldn't have gotten much farther without his nitpicking!
myrmidon - another heavy tester, lives in the same house as me.. haha
kir4 - for his testing my mod and giving me honest feedback in it's super-early alpha editions and brainstorming help when I needed it!!
TEK - for her testing my mod and giving me honest feedback and useful advice and brainstorming help when I needed it!
OpalMonkey - for his testing and helping me fix an issue with my batch script.
Wulf0420 - found a ton of bugs and helped me fix a bunch of issues with items
Thanks to the bands whose CD Covers I used as mastery panels!
Thanks to Guild Wars for uploading their icons!
Thanks to LoL and HoN for having their icons available on their websites and wiki's!
Probably a few others, thanks!