Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Chat?

My Chatzilla doesn't even autoconnect to gamesurge anymore lol
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Bump thread!
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-

Citizen
    OK so I just tried logging into Gamesurge and found the channel doesn't exist.. again. So.. since I'm already connected to GlobalGamers.net for something else, I've opened a chat room there.

Network: irc.globalgamerscenter.net
    (Port 6667 is valid.)
    Channel: #TitanQuest.Net

You'll either see me there as Mindstab_Thrull or as Obfuscated_Thrull if I'm (likely) afk at IRC at the time. If enough people start showing up I'll bring a bot over for administration purposes.

Mindstab Thrull

I don't think enough people have interest in TQIT anymore for an IRC. We had this channel up for about a year, and the whole time I idled there, there was a grand total of about 10 conversations and it was often between the same people. The most users I'd ever seen in this channel was about 8 people, and this was when it just started. After that it was about 4.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678