Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: different TQ CD key question

different TQ CD key question

Hi all,

I just read through a couple of thread relating to the Immortal Throne CD key (which explains why I couldn't get mine to work- thanks!), but I didn't see anything relating to my particular problem. I have the Canadian edition of TQ Gold, with the French and English booklets and CDs (and CD keys). I've been trying to load TQ onto a new computer - the old one crashed; I don't have the English booklet and CD key on hand, so I've been trying to load the French version, with no luck. When I reach the CD code section of the install wizard, the next button stays greyed out. Does anyone know about this problem, or know of a way to fix it?

Thanks!

Re: different TQ CD key question

I bought two copies off amazon.fr and both had bad Immortal Throne keys. I ended up contacting Mindscape (the current distributor) and after faxing the keys and sales receipt, they emailed me new (and working) keys.

But for me, I could not even enter the code, it was like the codes in my box were not the right sequence of letters and numbers and the entry form would not let me enter them at all.

Is your problem different? You can enter the entire code, but the next button stays disabled?

Yes, I can enter the entire code, but the Next button stays blank. Also, unfortunately, I've owned the game for over a year (and successfully played the English version on the now-dead computer), so I don't have the sales receipt anymore. Maybe there's a problem with all the French-language CD keys?

If you use the search function, you'll find the solution for your problem. It's a known issue with the Canadien version, having both French and English booklets. But for the life of me, I can't remember the solution. It's something about the other code not working...if you serch a bit for old threads, I'm sure you'll find a solution.
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------