Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AllSkins - AdultUnlockCode

AllSkins - AdultUnlockCode

Since I can't find a better place to release the AdultUnlockCode information for the AllSkins mod, I believe the Adult Section is the best approach.

The AdultUnlockCode makes the mod drop 2 amulets, which give access to the adult skins of the mod. It is not necessary to unlock these amulets for the mod to work; you can use the mod without the adult skins.

Quote Originally Posted by AllSkins AdultUnlockCode View Post
    ( Click to show/hide )
    To Unlock the Adult Vendors on AllSkins version 0.8c, the code is 696969
    Note that the code above works for AllSkins 0.8c, and not for the embedded pre-release AllSkins on fanpatch 1.17. For the unlock codes of the fanpatch's AllSkins pre-release version, please refer to the fanpatch information.

Download AllSkins 0.8c in the thread ---->>>> [Rel] AllSkins for TQIT
    Try AllSkins mod, enhance your character's looks!!!

Re: AllSkins - AdultUnlockCode

Hello lufe,

I wonder was wondering if you can help me with my installation of allskin 0.8c.7z. I have installed the patch according to "how to install all skin 0.8". but when i start the custome play screen as per instruction on how to "use allskins 0.8" i do not get a list of maps(as shown in the "how to use allskins 0.8" instruction-ie. the list of skirt-less etc). Can you help me out or direct me to the right part of the forum to get the answer, please.

be the way you make some nice art work with your patch, how much time do you spend on making them?

my appologies for intruding in this part of the form. if this is the wrong place for my questions. I would eventually like to unlock the adult works, but first i need to get the normal patch working.

thank you in advance and in large quantities.

askin8.

I'm sorry, I didn't see this post before...

Do you still have this problem? If so, send me a PM and I'll gladly help you.
    Try AllSkins mod, enhance your character's looks!!!

Hi, I havent been able to see the only one male adult skin that said is in this patch, do I need another unlock code?
    thanks

i also have the same problem as jeanl25. when i enter the unlock code only one vendor amulet is available. the other amulet is just a bronze. any way to fix this?

thanks in advance.

greatwork lufe,i start to play this game just a little late ,and i got the same problem as the people above ,now i get it work corretly,mabye i should read this note really carefully .thx vorbis ,you remind me on how to do this in a right way.all the answer you wlii find here,below

http://titanquest.wikia.com/wiki/How...ts_and_Bottles

The availability of bottles and of merchants changes based in which mod you enter. The vendors change the stock of bottles available to you, so that you buy the right bottle for the type of female player that you are using.

The Skirt mod allows to summon all 6 merchants.
    The Skirtless mod allows to summon only 4 merchants at most: FatherSquid (male skins), Jack Sparrow (male variation skins), Cassandra (female skins), Desirée (female adult skins)
    The Dress mod allows to summon only 3 merchants at most: FatherSquid (male skins), Jack Sparrow (male variation skins), Cassandra (female skins)

thx again

Traveler
    I was overseas and a friend of mine showed me your mod (I've been out for a while) and I loved it. I got back home and first thing set to work trying to get it going.
    Fail is the word.

I'm a low end comp user and I guess it was too complicated. Even with the directions printed out I couldn't make the magic happen.

Is there the possibility of a self executable/auto installer coming a long to save guys like me.

Anyway, kudos to you for making such a cool product. You have my utmost respect; I can't imagine the labor(s) as I can't even install it.

lugnut

I would say the installer is unlikely... but if you still want the functionality of Allskins without the potential bother of a manual installation I'd suggest using the fanpatch. It comes with an installer, and also contains the majority of the Allskins mod - there is a few skins that are not included, but for the most part it is available within the fanpatch - there are slightly different codes for activation is all - be sure to read the readme files.

Amazing!!.....

I tried to do it and got nowhere. I even read web wiki. I had to reinstall the game. of course web wiki was doing it for windows 7, i got xp, any suggestions. and my version is 1.30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast