Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Rel] AllSkins for TQIT

Re: [Rel] AllSkins for TQIT

Yes, indeed, nice work, guys

Sweet looking textures for sure, fathersquid

Wow! Lots of skins to choose from Nice! This is a great mod! It gives my heroes just that little added bit of individuality they craved for.

Though it'd be easier if there was some kind of table that showed how all skins looked - ah, it's not that hard to test them.
    Another point - I can only see the bottles if I set texture quality to high (on medium and low they appear as dots). I assume this is a known problem for which no known work-around exists though.
    Btw, what's with the "Your Placeholder [colorname]" bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by yerkyerk View Post
    Another point - I can only see the bottles if I set texture quality to high (on medium and low they appear as dots). I assume this is a known problem for which no known work-around exists though.

Btw, what's with the "Your Placeholder [colorname]" bottles?
    Well, it wasn't known to me... and I doubt Lufe knew it either... my guess is that there are more texture files for the bottles at other quality levels? Maybe? I've only ever played on high...

As for the placeholder, that is in case you want to place your own skins into the mod, check the changelog file with the mod for instructions... well actually I guess it is to use your own skins in conjunction with the mod....

Ah, ok.

Well, we also ran in that problem with fixing a visual bug in the patch thread.
    If I set my resolution to either medium or low (on 1440x900, don't know if it affects other resolutions) the changed items shrink to an almost invisible size. You could try setting your texture quality lower and see if it affects your bottles. We couldn't find a work-around for it in the patch, I_Raps mentioned something that the programmers used another program than we did.

aaaaahhh, yeeessss. i have been waiting. now i can d/l and in a couple of hours (stupid dial-up ) see some of this most impressive work live and in action.

Thanks to Lufe and Fathersquid

People, even though this is no beta thread, you're encouraged to say something in case you see something wrong on the mod. Ok?

Thanks

a note to all fellow travelers:

on the off-hand chance you apply one of these most cool skins and your char looks something like this:

you, my friend have screwed up. while some may think the blue and yellow checkered pattern is ... cool?, it is obviously not the intended result.

if you would rather have something that looks like this

then carefully RE-READ the installation instructions, especially the part about where to put the "Creatures" folder. it's all right there as plain as day.

@lufe, fathersquid, and all those skinners

Quote Originally Posted by TQ_mod View Post
    Thanks to Lufe and Fathersquid
    Let me jump aboard this wagon! Much thanks to Lufe and Fathersquid for all your hard work and creativity!

i found a way to fix your textures not displaying right on anything but high, i'd be more then happy to make another installer for your mod to make them work and maby later on when the bug fix patch is ready include it with that if you'll permit it.

I'll also be makeing a tutorial later today to show people how to fix the textures

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast