Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anybody wanna play some epic?

Anybody wanna play some epic?

So far all of the coop games we've played have been in normal. Pretty darn fun but I have a Ranger sitting at the start of a3 in Epic who is itching for some coop action. Anybody else have chrs around that area who would want to play? I'd be happy to go back and help out with act 1 or 2 if your not to a3 yet.

Re: Anybody wanna play some epic?

I have a Templar in A1 epic, a Brigand in A4 epic, annnnd.... no wait, I think that may be all. Yeah, just them two. Let me know on Steam when you're up for a game, I'll respond by telling you if my internet connection is feeling up to it. lol

Alright well maybe I'll run my guy through A3 and we can do A4 together. That would be a sweet place to have some coop going on I think

Bow ranger? I dunno about you, but my brigand has insane DPS, I'm not sure he's very coop friendly lol. ~3000 DPS without apollo's will.... WHICH I CAN'T FIND. :P

Yeah the DPS is pretty darn good. Mine is about 3k I think but that's when strength of the pack is active, and with 2x Apollo's

Traveler

I got a 55 Warfare/Nature in A3 legendary i think. But i could join you in epic, i feel like i dont have good enough gear for legendary.

Murr, this thread is 6 months old.

Traveler

Yeah, i noticed it after i wrote that reply ^^

Traveler
    i have a lv61 warfare/nature and loves legendary. yes i know this thread is old