Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Private battle corner

Private battle corner

This section of the board is accessible to coop members (and admins) only. So, you can put down passwords and stuff for your games, without outside members seeing them.

Re: Private battle corner

Hmm, so noone here can see this, if they're not coop members or admins? I like that!
    Have you found a spambot or a member acting strangely on this site? Then report them to our Site Staff here!
    -6000 posts reached on 30th July 2013-
    -Moderator at titanquest.net since 18th June 2011-
    -These sites here and here help kill spam-
    -The MANBots were defeated on 30th June 2013-

Doesn't seem like many people are interested. I've only gotten like 4 requests... maybe it's too complicated? Haha

These things usually take time to built up. And if the few people who do take up the time don't get anything out of it, it might die before it ever really gets used.

Well, I've taken that into consideration. I've provided you guys with a private forum for coop battles (or pvp if that's what rocks your boat), what happens with it afterwards is out of my control and influence - I hope you can make something out of it, although you guys can only hope that others will join too.

Ofcourse, this could built up to be a big community eventually, if only trusted members are allowed, membership means something and is worth having. It could as well become a failboat

Either way, I've tried. If you need anything else here, feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do.