Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: [REL] Bugfix patch 1.17

Im using Immortal Throne and it says version 1.17 but i cant connect to any games it just tells me to update but there is no update

That's cause you're already using the fanpatch. You can only play with others who have the same patch level like you. In your case: Just search for those who play with the Fanpatch 1.17 and you should be fine

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

I haven't even installed it yet but im gonna try anyway xD
    THANKS Spectre

emmm i have a question i installed titan quest now and my immortal throne is 1.1

is it the last official patch ?

and what 1.7a need to be installed ? is it need previous versions or it will update no matter what version you have ?
    i guess it need at least last official patch im not sure if 1.1 is the last

Yep, 1.1 is the last official patch for TQ+IT. This patch here is a fanmade one that updates your game from 1.1 to 1.17(a).

It's up to you if you want to stay with the last official patch or if you want to get additional bug fixes

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

well it will make the game better so y not

it will be better gameplay and still possible combine it with some big mods no ?

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Yes, it will work with most of the mods here on the site, including ones like Lilith. I haven't played any mods yet so can't confirm that it works with all of them, but I suspect it will. If I recall correctly, Lilith is one that only works if the patch is installed.

It does make the game better in the sense that it fixes most of the things that were broken in the game on release which is why it's called the bugfix fanpatch and you can find it in the Fanpatch Projects section of the forum. Some items don't drop, some skills in the game don't work, some quest rewards don't work as they should are the major ones it fixes. You won't notice any difference in the game, especially if you've only just started playing it. It does nothing regarding making the game harder or easier or anything like that, it just makes the game the way the developers would have wanted it to work if they'd had the time to do it themselves. This wasn't possible as Iron Lore ceased trading shortly after Immortal Throne was released.

Citizen
    Are there any chance for the v1.18 release? It would be good, there are stiil a few bugs in game.

the last two links are still active for downloading the patch

Cool Shown as 1.17

I installed the 1.17a patch but in game main menu it is shown as 1.17. Is this normal?

Thank you.

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast