Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: [REL] Bugfix patch 1.17

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Medea Fleecestealer View Post
    Has anyone else come across this? I've recently taken my Brigand through Act IV Normal and when I went through the crystalline caves to reach Hades there were no lightning strikes in either of them, only the normal monsters. Just went through again because I wanted to pick up a Soul stone for the Vault collection and it was just the same, no lightning strikes. I used to get them, but that was when I hadn't downloaded the fanpatch and was playing on another machine. I haven't got that far in Epic mode so don't know if it will be the same there or not, but wondered if anyone else had reported this as a possible glitch.
    It's the same in Epic. No lightning flashes in the crystal caves just before Hades. Is it a bug in the fanpatch or a correction to original game where they had lightning where they shouldn't have had it? Admittedly, it makes it easier to deal with the gigantes, but I never had much of a problem dodging the lightning in the first place.

While I don't know for sure, I believe that removing the lightning flashes might have been the way to fix the awful lag that used to occur in that area of the game. It was iirc nearly unplayable right there before Hades, andd now there is no problem at all.

Olympian God Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
    Yes, I seem to recall that there was a lag sometimes when I went through there now you come to mention it, Cleglaw. Didn't get it every time, but did happen. Now I know, so thanks.

Is this patch compatible with the Underlord mod?

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by devilxking View Post
    Is this patch compatible with the Underlord mod?
    Excerpt from the topic Download Latest Version of Underlord ...

Bundled in this mod:
    Fanpatch 1.17 (with Allskins vendors)
    JMD's Immortal UI Theme
    EJFudd's Randomization Fix (latest version)
    The Lord of Space's Slow-Casting bugfix (latest version)
    Galefury's Easier Mythics
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

Do you need all of the old patches aswell? Or will the 1.17 patch be enough?

If you want to patch your freshly installed TQIT than all you need to install is the latest (i.e. 1.17) one...

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

Is there any way to get .tqm mods to work with the fanpatch? TQMM appears to do absolutely nothing when I run it and try to install them, whereas when I played this on another pc (pre-fanpatch use) it worked like a charm.

Hey i've got non steam version and i cant play online anymore because of missing updates, does this patch mean i can play online again in non steam ?

It would be helpful to know what version of the game you are running. TQ + Addon IT? What version number is shown in the main menu?

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast